Posted 2021-08-30 4:26 AM (#258171) Subject: Do you know the maintenance of oil-free screw vacuum pump
Do you know the maintenance of oil-free screw vacuum pump
Oil free screw vacuum pump has become one of the most widely used vacuum pumps in the market. It is welcomed by the public because of its characteristics of no oil fume, light weight and no pollution. However, many people do not know how to maintain it. The following small series will give you a popular science about the maintenance of oil-free screw vacuum pump.
1. There shall be sufficient and good ventilation conditions and ambient temperature below 40 ?.
2. Clean the workplace without dust and dirt.
3. Water, oil and other liquids will not fall on the pump.
4. Not directly exposed to the sun.
5. There is enough surrounding space to facilitate the inspection, maintenance, assembly and disassembly of the pump.
6. The pump must be installed on a flat surface.
7. Install the pump on a hard concrete foundation. If there is no equipment, it can be installed on a steel frame or wooden frame.
8. It must be able to ensure that the pump does not vibrate due to the weak economic foundation.
9. The pipeline connected with the pump should not be too long or smaller than the pump inlet diameter, which will affect the pumping speed. At the same time, it is necessary to pay attention to safety and check the vacuum connection and whether the pipeline has air leakage.
10. When wiring, pay attention to the wiring requirements on the motor nameplate. Pay attention to the rotation direction of the motor for the three-phase electric pump, which shall be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the pump.