yoga
sneha
Posted 2004-05-20 12:18 AM (#6613)
Subject: yoga

hi, i like yoga waht benfits i dont know realy can u give some infomatiuon
Top of the page Bottom of the page
afroyogi
Posted 2004-05-23 5:25 PM (#6713 - in reply to #6613)
Subject: RE: yoga

Hm ... and I always thought my english is bad )

Sorry, I couldn't figure out the meaning of that question.

LoraB
Posted 2004-05-24 2:51 PM (#6745 - in reply to #6613)

If you're looking for yoga information, try going through the various boards and reading the posts. You'll see several different yoga methods, dieas, frustrations and pleasures of each, tips on poses, etc. Check out books from the library. Etc.

Why do people post after clearly not reading the boards? The same questions are answered over and over again. Read the boards! Basic information is there!

Posted 2004-05-24 3:48 PM (#6750 - in reply to #6745)

I quit responding to posters who are guests/anon. or unregisters for just the reason you mentioned Lora--figure they're just crsuing by and don't want to read the board.
LoraB
Posted 2004-05-24 5:25 PM (#6756 - in reply to #6613)

Guess I'm hoping at least a couple "cruisers" will see this and catch on...Realy more about self-indulgence by venting about it than thinking it will change the postings. A girl can try.
YogaDancer
Posted 2004-05-24 10:37 PM (#6773 - in reply to #6756)

Half of these lazy, garbled posters don't return anyway. Anyone who is so lazy they can't do a simple search on "yoga" on a yoga board doesn't deserve an answer, IMHO. But then, I care about yoga. What it is, what it can be, what it can do, and whether or not it's an interest or a momentary fad for some weight-loss fitness freak or a child who doesn't know the difference between "how old are you" and "How old r u?"

Hmmm... do I detect a rant beginning?

C.