Toronto Yoga Conf. May 4-7/06
shnen
Posted 2006-02-02 7:39 PM (#42720)
Subject: Toronto Yoga Conf. May 4-7/06

I searched trying to make sure this wasn't already posted, and i didn't find it.... so I apologize if it has already been mentioned here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoga Group is a team of highly dedicated yoga and business professionals who are committed to expanding the practice of yoga while promoting a focus on balanced living.

Yoga in Toronto, Conference & Show will offer an anticipated 25,000+ attendees the opportunity to choose from more than 125 workshops, classes, demonstrations and seminars covering a wide variety of yoga styles and topics and taught by world class and renowned Canadian, national and international yoga teachers.

We will also showcase a comprehensive array of products and services that are in-line with this unique and mindful community. The expanding yoga market provides commercial opportunities for related businesses and Yoga in Toronto, Conference & Show offers you an ideal venue to present your company to tens of thousands of potential customers in one weekend.

http://www.yogaintoronto.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page