Dharma & Esoteric Yoga
Mysticsky
Posted 2006-09-29 5:27 PM (#65757)
Subject: Dharma & Esoteric Yoga

Misty is the path of sin
Keep us away from that path

Lead (us) lighting (the) Dharma path
And keep this path illuminated…

… Savitri, or Prakash is the Light within you. Behold it. This Light provides a momentum to your intellect. Similarly is the object of pranayama. A Perfect guru is capable of guiding you in both the worlds. The surat (awareness) of man first crosses the physical existence, and then the mental desires and then it goes to the region of Light from where it finally transcends to the region of the Sound (Shabad Brahma). He, who transcends to the state of this Sound Eternal after traversing the lower stages, then reaches the Unnamed, Supreme Being and is known as the Perfect Guru. This qualified Guru can guide humanity both in the worldly conduct and spiritual life. The stage of such saints is higher than that of those who dwell in Light alone. Those who merge in the Shabad are known as the Perfect gurus, or the Param (Highest) saints.

Right from my youth I had a craving to realize the Ultimate Reality. But, I have not as yet permanently merged in that Sublime State, though I have access to it. On the basis of my experience that I have gained from this inward sadhana and in obedience to my Perfect Master Hazur Data Dayal Ji's command; I am stating my detailed experiences for the benefit of those who seek the Truth. Totally on the basis of my own experience of life, I have explained in detail the principles of a positive code of conduct to lead a happy life. I have also explained a little as to how to abstain oneself from the evils of worldly (material) life.

This is the age of science (and technology) in which the human intellect is very sharp. No educated person ever accepts any argument except when supported by clear-cut logic. Therefore I say that a man (woman) or a mahatma who dwells in Light can scientifically help all who seek his (or her) help. Light is the creator of this world. There is desire behind creation, or desire is ever the cause of creation. There arose a desire in many individual minds that the existing state of affairs need reformation and a re-formation. Thought waves carried this desire to me. The desire in its latent form is very subtle. It becomes gross when expressed. Accordingly, my Luminous Self was influenced by those thought waves and the present condition of humanity. Thus, being deeply moved, my Self raised the slogan of "be human" or manavta param-o-dharma (humanism is highest).

To read Part I of the Satya Sanatan Dharma serialization, visit us here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Faqir_Chand_Legacy/
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ilchileesedona
Posted 2014-09-14 10:38 PM (#211666 - in reply to #65757)
Subject: Re: Dharma & Esoteric Yoga

Veteran

Thanks sharing your story, looking forward to share mine as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page