YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wood plastic floor
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

hhm1020
Posted 2018-01-16 7:37 PM (#240176)
Subject: wood plastic floor

Expert Yogi

production of wood-plastic floor and a variety of wood-plastic profiles. Our WPC flooring high quality, rich colors, environmental recyclability, is your home decoration, landscaping ideal for landscaping. Welcome your letter calls business negotiations. Because of the water and corrosion resistance of both plastic and plastic wood and wood texture, making it a good performance and very durable outdoor building materials (floors, fences, stools, gardens or waterfront landscape, etc.);country plymouth install videos alternative port , Docks and other

wood components used, but also can be used to replace the wood making a variety of packaging, trays, warehouse floor plate, etc. can not be enumerated, the use of a very wide range.
In Shaoxing, Shangyu Jin Tong Washington, I have made corridor series, the project has a head and head flat, the general production of porch are made of 200 ?? 200K columns, 200 ?? 80k for the beam, within 3 meters span , My company also has a 200 ?? 80k (A),wooden observation tower plans it can span within 5 meters, the blade is used 150 ?? 60k or 160 ?? 80K, if you

feel some large porch, you can also design a smaller corridor, column Choose 150 ?? 150k, the beam can be 150 ?? 60k or 160 ?? 80K, the blade is 100 ?? 50k, their span is still to be controlled within 3 meters.
Welcome to visit our company WPC railings and fence products, our company specializing in the production of WPC flooring and various WPC profiles. My company Wupu floor high quality, outdoor wood railing designsrich colors, environmental protection recyclable, is your home decoration, landscaping ideal for landscaping. Welcome your letter

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)