YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hot Yoga Teachers Wanted-Colorado
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

Rocky Mountain
Posted 2010-08-16 4:22 PM (#124681)
Subject: Hot Yoga Teachers Wanted-Colorado

The Hot Yoga Studio in the Vail Valley, open for 10 years, is looking for Hot Yoga teachers. We are looking to expand our schedule and are searching for enthusiastic, committed and professional teachers.

The Owner/Director trained with Bikram in 2000.
We changed our series years ago and now operate as a Hot Yoga studio.

The areas we focus on in our studio:
  • a disciplined practice
  • the ability to offer modifications for those with injuries and pre/post-surgery (a necessity in our mountain community)
  • providing individuals with attention in a group class setting
  • creating a balanced studio environment (managing a classroom)

Who we are looking for:
Teachers interested in developing their teaching skills who are interested in
feedback and growth.
Commitment and consistency.
Hard work-ethic.

We offer teacher trainings in the Spring and are offering one Fall, 2010.

For the right candidate, we are also willing to train and mentor people who have completed certification in other Hot Yoga programs, but have found the post training feedback mentoring process to be lacking. You may also have found yourself wanting more from the training you completed. Then teaching at Hot Yoga Vail Valley may be for you.

This is a part time position. We have a connected group of teachers willing to expand our community and our love for teaching yoga. Teach yoga in the morning and head out for a hike or mountain bike during the afternoon. Spend the day skiing and teach classes at night. Take classes with the Director and learn the techniques and modifications that world-class professional athletes have sought her out for.

Listen to what one student had to say about her experience at our studio:
I have been practicing Bikram yoga since 2000. Some of the benefits that I keep going back for are healing the soft tissue of my torn right knee, and healing my low back where I have a torn disc at L5. I also am somewhat addicted to the detoxifying sweat. I am really bored with it these days though, I must admit. The program at your studio, however, seemed far more interesting and true to yoga than any I’ve seen elsewhere.

Over the last few years, I have become increasingly disenchanted with the quality (or lack thereof) of teaching at almost every studio I have been to around the US. I often find it abusive, the teachers unknowledgeable, and the energy in the space more like a gym. I was happy to find myself at your studio in Avon where it seemed the essence of yoga was being adhered to, and the environment was temple-esque.

Would you like to be a part of this?
If you are open, receptive and eager to learn and you wish to expand your practice and take your teaching to the next level please email us at: studiodirector@hotyogavail.com.

Edited by Rocky Mountain 2010-08-16 4:24 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)