YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

help me in loosing weight
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Weight LossMessage format

zahida
Posted 2006-02-06 6:12 AM (#42954)
Subject: help me in loosing weight

I love Yoga since i was a child and i know some steps of Yoga as i have been doing it some months ago and one GOD GIFTED thing is that my body has much flexibility my age is 37 years still unmarried but now i am much worried i am getting much weight and worst thing is that my mother is a patient of diabatec for last so many years so i am so much worried and second thing is i am not having my periods properly may be this is a cause???????
please let me know some very effective steps i m much fat from lower part means hibs and abdoman.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2006-02-06 8:50 AM (#42956 - in reply to #42954)
Subject: RE: help me in loosing weight

zahida:
salam. First step: do not worry at all. only do what you can. bigger lower part is natural to ladies and is a sign of beauty not ugliness. Second step: if you are worried about getting married, do not try to relate your body too much to marriage. considering what you wrote, you are already more than average beautiful. and, you should focus on other aspects of marriage such as how many kids, where to settle, what kind of finance, etc. more than the physical beauty. Third Step: From what you wrote I am sure that your weight problem has to do with diet. So, for now (unless you attend my classes!), I can say this: take brown rice instead of white, take lot of salad each day replacing part of your current diet, and replace one meal by ONLY fruit meal.

best luck
neel
zahida
Posted 2006-02-07 12:26 AM (#43021 - in reply to #42954)

Thanks very much really i dont have words to say you thankyou because i was not expecting your answer so soon, any how i have to tell you some thing very important by the blessing of ALLAH my look is just of 26 or 27 people always has this misunderstanding and i tell you ITS ONLY BECAUSE OF ALLAH S BLESSING SECONDLY IS YOGA because i have been so much in touched with it for several years of my life so the help i need from you can you guide me some steps with which i can loose my weight and lower part is beauty but its now too too much and another parts are quite normal because of sitting (i work in a office) i ll be grateful if you tell me the way.....and dear my future husband is also 39 and very much fit doing exercise daily and he wants the same from me too thats the main reason,.
best regards and thanks once again may ALLAH BLESS YOU ALWAYS,.

Kabu
Posted 2006-02-07 9:14 AM (#43047 - in reply to #43021)

Walking is a great exercise, and it's something you can do together if you like. (Or apart if he's making you nuts on any particular day. )

Welcome!
kulkarnn
Posted 2006-02-07 10:29 AM (#43056 - in reply to #42954)

Dear Sister Zahida:
Allah is always blessing everyone, he never blesses only one particular place or person. It is upto the person to use the blessings. See my previous note, it tells you exactly what to do, do it daily and tell us what happens after 1 month. If you wish to learn exercises, I do not teach them on email, you have to come to class.

Salam
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)