YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

we're looking for independent professionals who are willing to try a new startup website
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Fitness -> General FitnessMessage format

victorT2P
Posted 2010-03-29 12:12 AM (#122170)
Subject: we're looking for independent professionals who are willing to try a new startup website

Hello health & wellness professionals! we just launched a new local search platform to find independent professionals. It's a prototype - no business model attached to it so nothing to sell. We are giving free next-gen websites to yoga instructors, pilates instrc, massage therapists, personal trainers, nutritionists and similar pros - we have built this platform to make your services more discoverable by searching customers. We're a funded startup company, based in san francisco. We're launching 1 place to find local services and directly hire the professionals who provide them.

We are testing the capabilities of the platform right now:
-the platform is set up to show up in natural search results on google, bing, and yahoo
-we are plugged into social networks to show up when people search for local services

So basic point is, we're going to promote the heck out of our early users and give you free access to new search technology on top of it.

My business partner and I started out in the online industry over a decade ago and we want to make a big difference for independents and small businesses. Our background is in search technology and in local online marketing.

The prototype is launched but on a private testing subdomain: http://alpha.talk2pros.com

Would love to get feedback, good and bad. The website itself takes a few mins to create. The info you post on the site will get picked up by search engines and social networks immediately, the more information you post about yourself, the more you're site is indexed.

Thanks for listening/reading!

victor

victor@talk2pros.com

Edited by victorT2P 2010-03-29 12:14 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Yogacharyatonmoy
Posted 2010-04-15 8:42 PM (#122402 - in reply to #122170)
Subject: RE: we're looking for independent professionals who are willing to try a new startup website

Extreme Veteran

Well, I would like to ask you if it for the US based professionals or all over the world. Thanks...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)