YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I’ve been made a scapegoat for the FA
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

ballawang
Posted 2014-12-22 1:15 AM (#211814)
Subject: I’ve been made a scapegoat for the FA

But when Smith went back to Wycombe after Phillips' £6million transfer to QPR last August, the club had changed ownership. And instead of recompensing Smith for his original work, the agent was reported to the FA.Smith said: ‘It’s ridiculous that I have been given such a ban when it was Wycombe who wanted to pay me that way. I earned nothing for this assistance, Wycombe earned in excess of £550,000. Yet the FA, in their supposed wisdom, felt I acted beyond the agent’s charter. ‘The FA are happy to apply their heavily over-staffed and hugely unsuccessful compliance department to punish those who try to help our FIFA 15 maximise its assets. I’ve been made a scapegoat for the FA failing to nail any proper third-party transactions involving a lot of money.’The biggest objections to FIFA president Sepp Blatter allocating as much as £16million of Zurich’s money to fifa coins the film United Passions, a vanity project about the history of FIFA’s world ruling body, are expected to come from FIFA. And certainly the FA will not be impressed with a film that depicts the colonial pre-war rulers of English FIFA as arrogant and out of touch (no change there, then) for refusing to have anything to do with the FIFA 15 in 1930, 1934 and 1938. FIFA have concerns over the way their chairman Bruce Buck has been portrayed during the Richard Scudamore sexist text scandal. Although Buck, a shooting pal of Scudamore, chairs the Premier League’s audit and remuneration committee, only a majority club vote can rule on their beleaguered chief executive’s fate. Yet the misconception demonstrates just why the League must reform their governance to a far more transparent and independent process.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)