YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

different, b
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Charlotte1021
Posted 2016-03-24 5:14 AM (#216495)
Subject: different, b

Regular

To go with my good old fashioned typewriter!The couple wanted white wedding dresses a very relaxed wedding (so no Bridesmaids, or cake) and Natalie as inspired by the glamour of the 1940's in styling her wedding day look.the display and presentation of the food being just as important as the taste.amp;quot;We do and I absolutely love working with on couture commissions as I can be really creative with the designs.

Love My Dress Wedding Blog Image Copyright (c) 2010, David McNeilLooking for suppliers?How To BookSo there you have it, a little peek into the Absolutely Beautiful Weddings team.Beatrice s new husband Pierre, 27, looked dapper in a grey three-piece suit and had a flower pinned into his lapel.

It took a couple of frames for them to get fully into character but when they did there was no stopping them.I was all ready to book an appointment with Candy Anthony in London when one Sunday morning I drove past the bridal shop in the village I grew up in and where at least part of our wedding would be held.

These workshops are to make the more simple crystal or pearl hair pins.to the dress as well as the vintage-style beading all the way across the front of the dress - but it was perfect for me!Katy opted for 1950's inspired bridal style on her big day and looked fabulous in a beautiful tea length wedding dress chosen from a selection at Copplestones Bridal and a cute Maribu feather shrug from Wonderful Wraps.Cat is a sexy wedding dress past client of Rebekah's, and I have always hugely admired Rebekah's work.The series starts in 1960, and the dresses used on-set fall into either the hour-glass slinky 'Joan Holloway' styles, or the pretty prom style dresses worn by 'Betty Draper'.amp;quot; Why Hire when you can DIY?amp;quot;Absolutely, I happily display these on my website and all the couples I've worked with have been more than happy to provide further information, should anyone wish to get in touch with them directly.The collection is based on a theory of re-using and re-working vintage materials in a creative and sustainable way, hand making gorgeous, feminine shoes to fit.On Wednesday’s episode of Duck Dynasty, Willie and Korie Robertson’s eldest son, John Luke, 19, tied the knot with fianc e Mary Kate McEacharn, also 19, in a tear jerking ceremony at the Robertson farmhouse.All of the guests commented on how they didn’t even notice he was there, a sign of a great photographer I reckon!Entitled 'Love Letters', this new custom made collection of wedding shoes, mixes sexy 1970's shapes with super high heels and delicately intricate embellishment inspired by birds, insects and the sea.amp;quot; "We have been friends with Magpie Vintage for a few years now and have always talked about a collaboration.amp;quot; "Champagne accompanied by a brass band on the lawn in the afternoon sunshine, Tower Bridge standing tall in the background.Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Steve GerrardLooking for suppliers?And my friends who provided tea, cake Good Wedding Gifts and sanity when it all got a little much.worth of gifts for my readers to win during the month of November.Prizes were given to the best dressed guests including an evacuee called Jake, we didn't want the day to end and after renditions of There'll Always Be An England, Land Of Hope & Glory , our attempt at The Lambeth Walk the evening ended with an emotional bride surrounded by a large circle of friends & family blubbing her way through We'll meet again!amp;quot;Nina's gorgeous dress was by 'Nachtigall und Lerche' of Hamburg"I was actually looking for something completely different, but when my maid of honour made me try this one on, I instantly fell in love with it" Nina wore the 'Angel of beauty' hair clip by Glitzy Secrets and held a silver satin clutch bag by Accessorize.I don’t always have to pick the tightest, most formfitting dress I can find.

After our cards were complete, I asked Jenica for her thoughts on envelopes and return address labels.Carol also did my hair as I wanted it to be natural looking and hate these big poofy wedding looks that are so twee I wanted to look like me!So many favourites, choosing those for inclusion in the album is going to be a mammoth task.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)