YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

you really want an
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Charlotte1021
Posted 2016-03-24 5:18 AM (#216496)
Subject: you really want an

Regular

amp;quot;Emily-Jane's Bridesmaids wore pretty Spring-green dresses supplied by Eternity Bride Vintage Mother Of The Bride Dresses & Groom in Warrington Emily-Jane's florist was The Black Rose, in Knutsford"I saw The Black Rose exhibit at the RHS flower show a couple of years ago and thought they were amazing so went for a meeting with them.

This is an event held by a collective called The New Untouchables.They helped us source some beautiful mis-matching vases for the tables, plus glass cloches for the centerpieces.

Their invitations are like mini works of art, you could easily frame them and hang them on your wall as a keepsake!amp;quot; Emma walked down the aisle to a piano instrumental of Make You Feel My Love Rings"On a trip to visit Dave's nan in the midlands we took a detour to the Jewellery quarter in Birmingham, which is definitely a must!Officially our unique selling point is that we currently hold the title of 'Retail Florist of the Year' which we are extremely proud of and is testament to the level of service our team offers.Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Albert Palmer Looking for suppliers?One of my favourite gowns (I have several) from Pettibone's current 'Cherry Blossom 2010 collection' is featured below left (click to enlarge all images).You can see more Mark Carey Photography on the Love My Dress Wedding Blog here.It wasn't rehearsed at all and part way through we broke off and danced with Vintage Mother Of The Groom Dresses one another's parents!She reminds me of Coco Chanel What exquisite photography this is I just love the images of the couple in the park.They were a treat from my parents along with my headdress and cuff, both of which were by Jenny Packham""I am blessed to have friends that are makeup artists and hair stylists who wanted to help on the day.photographed beautifully by Emma Case.amp;quot;Clients can contact me direct for an viewing.The bridal fashion magazines picked up on the trend, and suddenly vintage and vintage-inspired collections began appearing everywhere.we don t want to get married right now and we re not ready?Why not book yourself a delightful day out with your best friend or Mum?A touch of the 'vintage inspired'?amp;quot;Yes we'll be at the Vintage Wedding Fair in Harrogate on Sunday 19th September and hopefully more fairs in between!amp;quot;Thanks so much for allowing me to share these photographs Catherine you have inspired my wardrobe selection for today!These were tied together with ivory satin ribbon and suspended from the tree branches overhanging where the ceremony took place.A exquisite dress for the bride who wants to sparkle.I was blown away when I saw the arrangements, they were way beyond anything I’d imagined.include in her concert backstage rider?You either get offered tea or coffee.Unfortunately this was out of my price range, as I would have had to Wedding Dress Accessories travel to Australia to buy it!May you and Rob have many fabulous wedding anniversaries from here-on, recalling your wonderful vintage filled day!I just had to post a little feature on the wonderful Lily Millicent, whose original vintage hair accessories I've been quietly drooling over for sometime now.

very stylish and chic; which meant we didn’t have to do too much decorating ourselves!amp;quot; Words of Wedded Wisdom"Decide between you what you really want and personalise the day as much as you can.works beautifully in this era, along with a slick of red lipstick to add the Va Va Voom factorLove My Dress Wedding Blog, Photography Copyright (c) 2011, Sarah RhodesSee the whole Washington WeddingOf course, it's not all about the glamourous up-do's as this war-time tribute Engagement shoot shows, with seriously cheekbone enhancing victory rolls.I knew then that all the effort had been worth it.This place is total dress heaven; think animal print chairs, red velvet curtains and retro tunes playing.

Now this mentality can be quite useful for us Americans in our unstable economy.The above represents but a fraction of what Jo has to offer too for more, you'll have to visit Jo's website, where you can also learn more about the bespoke design service on offer.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)