YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bamboo flooring brand alliances
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

qizhen0926
Posted 2016-05-04 10:27 PM (#217476)
Subject: Bamboo flooring brand alliances

Expert Yogi

Mr. Zhu Guang before us China Timber Circulation Association also came to our meeting place, come to our meeting because Timber Circulation Association to the entire wood circulating in the market, the management of the wooden doors, wooden floors, wood markethow to make your own outdoor dance floor cheap , and so some of the Committee, they belong to a governing body.

we are very pleased to invite Premier Chang to attend the Chinese brand bamboo flooring company Alliance General Assembly, I am here on behalf of China timber and wood products Distribution Association established this alliance expressed warm congratulations. cost of deck home Italy Bamboo flooring should be said that a Chinese characteristics, wood plastic composite vietnam and the bamboo flooring is truly rely on, because bamboo is truly absorb carbon dioxide.

while releasing oxygen, in addition there is a feature bamboo flooring, wood flooring is not to export 20% gravity, so our products abroad have a very large space for development. We hope that our two associations jointly flooring industry, especially bamboo flooring industry to a newer,wood plastic composite floor faster development. I wish you good health and career development.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)