YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

he was surplus to requirements at the Etihad Stadium
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

ballawang
Posted 2014-12-17 7:35 PM (#211810)
Subject: he was surplus to requirements at the Etihad Stadium

Scroll down for video Disappointment: John Guidetti travelled to Celtic for talks but the paperwork failed to arrive at SFAA Scottish FA spokesman said: 'We will be contacting FIFA on Celtic's behalf to request an "exception" in order for the transfer to be concluded.''It was chaos yesterday. I don't think I ate all day,' Guidetti told newspaper Sportbladet as he arrived on Sweden's west coast for duty with the Under 21 side.'It was just wait, wait, wait. Hundreds of fans stood outside the stadium and waited in 4fifacoins the middle of the night,' said Guidetti, who had been told that he was surplus to requirements at the Etihad Stadium.It looked like the wait was in vain, for him and the fans, but media in Scotland reported on Tuesday that the Scottish FA had accepted the transfer paperwork and it was now up to world governing body FIFA to judge if the move could be approved.'I hope that it sorts itself out with Celtic, otherwise I'll have to stay at City and that's not the worst thing that could happen,' Guidetti said. 'Unfortunately, the papers weren't finished in time and now it's up to FIFA to decide.' Limited chances: Guidetti (left) has failed to break into the first team at Manchester CityCeltic needed to register Guidetti with FIFA last night in order for him to be eligible for the Europa League group stages.Guidetti, who joined City from Swedish side IF Brommapojkarna in 2008, spent the second half of last season on loan at Stoke where he mustered six appearances without scoring.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)