YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It would be a dream to win it
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

ballawang
Posted 2014-12-22 1:23 AM (#211815)
Subject: It would be a dream to win it

It is at this juncture that he mentions that area where he feels he needs to improve — scoring goals. ‘I don’t think there’s anything specific,' he said. ‘It is more my all-round FIFA 15, positioning-wise. I need to get myself into more goal-scoring positions. Influential: Bale admits he is learning 'a bit of everything' from Cristiano Ronaldo Getting along: Bale says his relationship with Ronaldo is flourishing on and off the pitch Fans' favourite: Bale has endeared himself to Madrid's fans with cheap fifa coins 15 La Liga goals in his first season ‘Every year I try to keep improving and I tell myself that if I keep working hard I will get better.' To be part of the team that wins La Decima — Madrid’s 10th European Cup — would be special. ‘It would be a dream to win it,' said Bale. Nothing makes a player feel more settled than success on the field. As Bale said: ‘The time was right to go to Madrid. I am really glad I did it. I am trying to embrace everything, trying to enjoy the ride. It was also important to not only have some friends over but some family as well. I have got a great team around me.‘I always had confidence in my ability and the fact we are now chasing the 10th title, against our city rivals, is very exciting.‘Madrid has a real buzz about it. It’s FIFA mad at the best of times but there’s a real sense of anticipation.’ EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA 15 is OUT NOW on Xbox 360 and PS3. Watch Gareth Bale's FIFA 15 Dream here EA Sports' 2014 FIFA 15 BrazilMexico players won't eat beef during FIFA 15 for fear of testing positive for drugs...Mexico's FIFA 15 squad will not eat beef during their preparations for the Brazil tournament for fear of testing positive to banned drugs in contaminated meat, coach Miguel Herrera said on Wednesday.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)