YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is your Yoga style?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

Jambo
Posted 2006-02-22 12:10 PM (#44478 - in reply to #44022)
Subject: RE: What is your Yoga style?

Cyndi -
That was not an attack...that was a question and it was a thread that was going on back in December if I recall.

After yesterday, I think it's safe to say this wasn't the best thing to say to Mish. It doesn't come off as trying to verbally reconnect in a friendly way.

Oh man, here we go again. And just when I thought we were all rebonding over the trashing of over-weight people and walmart.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 12:16 PM (#44482 - in reply to #44475)

Expert Yogi

Kabu - 2006-02-22 12:03 PM

After yesterday, I think it's safe to say this wasn't the best thing to say to Mish. It doesn't come off as trying to verbally reconnect in a friendly way.

Who said anything about verbally reconnecting?? I was asking a simple question, it was a thread that never got to be completed. Excuse me, maybe I should of gone and dug it up and posted it there, perhaps that would of been more appropriate for you guys. Frankly, I'm getting really bored with this do good society...talk about lightening up. I think I need to consider finding another place to hang my hat instead of this forum, it's not fun anymore..no freedom of speech, everyone is so touchy and lately, so biased too. I know, that would make you guys really happy, then you can sit here and be bored to death. Who's gonna be balls enough to stir things up and have these *lively* *thought* provoking discussions, huh??? I promise you the dialogue will be completely boring and dull, when I'm gone,
Kabu
Posted 2006-02-22 12:18 PM (#44483 - in reply to #44478)

No no, I was merely offering a different perspective.

We're all supposed to learn from each other, right?
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 12:26 PM (#44485 - in reply to #44478)

Expert Yogi

Jambo - 2006-02-22 12:10 PM

Oh man, here we go again. And just when I thought we were all rebonding over the trashing of over-weight people and walmart.

You call that re-bonding??? Jambo, let's go sing some more songs and bhajans...It's the One-eyed, one horned Purple People Eater, HELTER SKELTER, Om Nama Shivia, THAT IS what I call true bonding,
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 12:44 PM (#44489 - in reply to #44483)

Expert Yogi

Kabu - 2006-02-22 12:18 PM

No no, I was merely offering a different perspective.

We're all supposed to learn from each other, right?

I'm going to make you eat crow here Lori, but in a fun way.

You sit here and claim a different perspective and we are all suppose to learn from each other, right???

What about my perspective here?? After all that has been said and done here, what about my input?? Just because I don't do it the way you guys *think* it should be done, my posts get violated and ripped to shreds!! If I really wanted to get technical, I would say I was the one being attacked here. There is a lot to be said about the term "good association". In doing my own soul searching, sometimes I think I waste my time sitting here talking to you guys. I feel like you guys are not sincere about the yoga practice and that all you are looking for is comfort and joy. Life is full of everything, good and bad. All that needs to be looked at when you are on a yoga path and there needs to be some kind of acceptance and tolerance. If I were grading here, I would give you guys an "F" for your acceptance and tolerance skills. I give you an A+ in the Sanctimonious Act and I give you an A+ for being forcing your way on others and not allowing anyone to be different than you. I feel like I'm being oppressed here. When I pointed out earlier in this thread about the candles, incense and musica, I was being kind and gentle, you guys are the ones who got all defensive about it. You know as well as I do that most of this stuff would never be tolerated and practiced in a true yoga setting. It is not part of the teachings to have music. The true yoga teachings are taught so that you are not DEPENDANT on anything EXTERNAL in this world...this includes musica, candles and incense. That is the true spirit of yoga and is the true meaning of LIBERATION. I want people to know that truth because it is the ultimate experience one can ever have. Once you've discovered that, then music doesn't even sound the same. Incense and candles burn totally differently, trust me.
Kabu
Posted 2006-02-22 12:58 PM (#44492 - in reply to #44482)

Well Cyndi, I suppose I was assuming you were trying to reconnect after yesterday's discussion with Mish, and one should never assume. So that is my mistake.

It's not that we can't discuss anything interesting or thought provoking here. And of all the forums I've been on, this one is the least biased and about as clique-less as they come. Sure, we bring our personalities to the conversations (which is natural and unavoidable), but I think this group goes out of its way to be a little more open and understanding. That doesn't mean we don't fail sometimes, but we sure try harder than say...oh...people on some political forums.

What I would like to see is us discuss issues without being harsh. I think some may agree with me on this. Yes, it's just an internet message board, but we make friends here, so the words can be powerful. Just as we can inspire each other or make each other laugh, we also have the ability to tear down and make each other feel like crap. That fact is easy to forget because we're online and not face to face.

There is freedom of speech, but there is also a measure of compassionate restraint that would be worth continuing to cultivate in each of us. Really if you think about it, this is the perfect place to practice! We should all feel comfortable here saying, "Ugh...I feel horrible...this is what happened..." or "I don't know what got into me, I'm so sorry..." or even "I'm so alone, I need someone to talk to." You can't do this just anywhere, but I believe here you can.

Now, if you want a forum that's a complete free for all, try the "It's Happening" forum. Based on world issues (and with most excellent smilies!), there are few rules. "As this IS A "TOURETTE'S" FRIENDLY WEB FORUM..." is in their terms of service.

I used to have the energy for that stuff, but I don't anymore. And the conspiracy theories were making me nuts!

*Edited because I can't spell

Edited by Kabu 2006-02-22 1:00 PM
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 1:07 PM (#44496 - in reply to #44492)

Expert Yogi

Lori,

That is all fine and good what you said. But then again, you are telling me you don't want harsh. That is dictating and and forcing yourself onto others. Harsh is sometimes necessary, especially when you are in a debate. I've listened to 5 Tibeten monks and their Rinpoche debate in my Suburban for 24 hours on a trip to NYC. I don't understand all the Tibetan language, but I understood most of it, plus they would translate from time to time what they were saying. If an American had heard all that and the things they said to each other, you would have flipped out. I'm sorry, I quit going to Sunday School a long time ago. I never did do well with Ms. Manners and Etiquette because I thought it was BS and I still do.

You can still be harsh and be friends or friendly. I think that most yoga people here in the west have a hard time with that and that is why I have seen Guru's literally get up and walk out of the room and refuse to teach Westerners. You are not ready to accept the truth and when you hear it, you guys can't handle it because you are so set in your ways of how you think things should be and how it should be expressed. Which is understandable, because that is the American way.

Edited by Cyndi 2006-02-22 1:08 PM
Kabu
Posted 2006-02-22 1:22 PM (#44497 - in reply to #44489)

Okay, I just read your next to last reply. (I can't keep up!)

I'm so, so sorry you feel like you were attacked. I tried to word my posts carefully to avoid that. Certainly "violated" and "ripped to shreads" was not the feeling I was going for. I assure you, I'm a lamb at heart and wouldn't intentionally zero in with such ferocity. So if I contributed in any way, I do sincerely apologize and humbly ask to be given a second chance.

I understand how you feel about your practice and the practice of Yoga in general, and trust me...that does not bother me at all. I don't think you're wrong or strange, nor do I want to push my practice on you. I put myself in your shoes and can imagine how frustrating it must be to see what you think is a watered down version of Yoga. But evolution is natural, and Yoga will do just what everything else does in life. Your Yoga doesn't need to change though, and no one will stop you from practicing the way you see fit.

What upset me about this thread had nothing to do with how we practice Yoga and everything to do with how we speak to one another. I had no problem with your first post, and though I can't go back and see the posts now, I don't remember anything but you sharing how you felt about Yoga in America. That was cool and certainly nothing new.

But when Mish said something about being rigid in our perception of how Yoga should be practiced, your tone changed. It wasn't what you were saying, it was how you were saying it. Again, I can't go back and pick out exact quotes, and frankly I don't think that would be helpful at this point (I hate when people do that anyway), but you seemed to get angry and aggressive, 2 really normal, human responses. Only Mish can say for sure, but I think she was hurt. And we don't need to do that here. There's a better way. (Ack! I just quoted a Democrat!!)

Honest ~ I force nothing on you and only ask that you be aware of when your emotions might pepper your responses with aggression. When I do the same, I would be grateful if you and my other friends here would point it out.

In doing my own soul searching, sometimes I think I waste my time sitting here talking to you guys. I feel like you guys are not sincere about the yoga practice and that all you are looking for is comfort and joy.

I'm really glad you told me this. I had no idea you felt this way. I mean, I knew you had your own beliefs about how Yoga should be practiced, but I didn't know the way some of us approached Yoga frustrated you this much.

Edited by Kabu 2006-02-22 1:23 PM
Kabu
Posted 2006-02-22 1:25 PM (#44498 - in reply to #44496)

Okay, NOW I read your last post. Got it!

I'm tired.

PS. Thanks for talking with me. I know you probably have schoolwork to do, and Lord knows all Hell's breaking loose in my kitchen, so I appreciate the time and effort.

Edited by Kabu 2006-02-22 1:31 PM
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 1:58 PM (#44501 - in reply to #44498)

Expert Yogi

Kabu - 2006-02-22 1:25 PM

Okay, NOW I read your last post. Got it!

I'm tired.

PS. Thanks for talking with me. I know you probably have schoolwork to do, and Lord knows all Hell's breaking loose in my kitchen, so I appreciate the time and effort.

Lori,

I'm not frustrated, sometimes disappointed. I like it when like minds can come together and have a debate and fun...not taking it all to heart. What I find to be most disappointing is the *church* like "holier than thou" atmosphere that has been filtering onto this forum more and more. I don't particularly like that because I think it is kind of nauseating and oppressing....even though our country seems to be leaning towards oppression - BIGTIME these days. My practice is a way to cut through all that BS. It's just not COOL, if you will, anymore. It feels like I'm sitting around with a bunch of sensitive old people...and some of you guys are younger than me. Some of the coolest people I know are from South India and Tibet. Even though the yoga practice itself is very serious, disciplined and probably rigid in some peoples eyes, we have fun...true wholesome Blissful Fun!

I hit the submit button too soon...what do you mean all hell is breaking loose in the kitchen?? I'm afraid to ask, You should of been at my house yesterday, we are learning how to DRIVE a car. That was really fun. My daugher is 13, and I want her to be fully trained in how to handle a vehicle on any terrain. Driver's Ed....such an interesting class. I hope I can survive through it. Talk about testing your tolerance and patience....

Edited by Cyndi 2006-02-22 2:19 PM
Mitch
Posted 2006-02-22 2:56 PM (#44505 - in reply to #44022)

I think it's impossible to read threads and not have our mental image of the frequent posters cloud our perceptions of what is being said. It's like the name and the little picture precondition us to react to the comments in a certain way.

There are many, many interesting points going on here.

But most importantly...

ONE MORE PAGE AND WE UNSEAT THE INFAMOUS "BOSTON" THREAD AS THE BIGGEST EVER!!!

GreenJello
Posted 2006-02-22 3:02 PM (#44506 - in reply to #44505)

Mitch - 2006-02-22 2:56 PM

I think it's impossible to read threads and not have our mental image of the frequent posters cloud our perceptions of what is being said. It's like the name and the little picture precondition us to react to the comments in a certain way.

True, but that doesn't necessarily mean those impressions are wrong.

ONE MORE PAGE AND WE UNSEAT THE INFAMOUS "BOSTON" THREAD AS THE BIGGEST EVER!!!

Actually the "Can Christians Practice Yoga?" thread was around 15, 16 pages? Anyway, flame wars always causes lots and lots of posts.
skatrenah
Posted 2006-02-22 3:31 PM (#44507 - in reply to #44022)

I'm new to this forum and feel like maybe I should have started in a safer place. Is there a safer place?

Anyway, its a little like I'm butting in on an argument among old friends and don't know the rules, but the discussion reminded me of this passage from a biography of Swami Vivekananda that I found during my teacher training days.

"Narendra was Ramakrishna's favorite disciple. But he would not accept as gospel truth all that Narendra said. Narendra was highly critical of people who worshipped idols. He rejected the theory of "Advaita" (monism). He had no faith in mystic experiences. Advaitic assertions such as "I am Brahman", "I am Shiva" did not impress Narendra.But Sri Ramakrishna would always bring him back to the right path by saying, "There are many roads to reach a destination. No one has the right to say that the path the other man takes is not the right one. It is improper to pass judgement on anything that one does not understand."
http://www.balagokulam.org/teach/biographies/swami.php

As a journalist I heard a lot of people tell me different versions on the "truth." None of them really matched the "facts." And when you're talking about the facts of spriritualily we will only know for sure when we've reached enlightenment.

I happen to believe Sri Ramakrishna was right. The paths are all like rivers that lead to the same ocean.

In seeking bliss or union with unlimited consciousness, it is true that we shouldn't need any support. But it is also true that nothing should be able to distract us. We should be able to meditate on a busy street or in a quiet room.

I see the yoga that you describe Cyndi. It would be nice if my world supported it, but it doesn't. If I needed what you have to do yoga, then I wouldn't do yoga and that would be a bit of a tragedy. I don't judge you and I don't want to preach to you. I just happen to believe that there is more than one path to God and more than one yogic path.

Sharon
Mitch
Posted 2006-02-22 3:41 PM (#44508 - in reply to #44506)

GreenJello - 2006-02-22 3:02 PM

True, but that doesn't necessarily mean those impressions are wrong.

I disagree. Those impressions are necessarily wrong. They're based on limited, incomplete, and perhaps dishonest information at best. Now, if you're making the case that the yoga.com "character" of Green Jello is exactly as presented, then I'll grant you that. But I can't believe that I know everything about Andrew just from reading your posts.

Here's a weird example...I think I can honestly say that I have a different visceral reaction to Cyndi's posts since she switched avatars from the Hindu swastika to the goddess. Cyndi hasn't changed. Intellectually I know that the swastika is a Hindu and Buddhist symbol of peace. But seeing it affected my perceptions, based on my subconscious reactions to the western view of swastikas. But it's all me me me.

{p.s. I'm only using Cyndi's avatar as an example because my point isn't as strong if I bemoan the loss of Kabu's dancing banana! }
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 3:52 PM (#44510 - in reply to #44507)

Expert Yogi

Sharon,

I'm not sure what you mean about the *yoga I have*...I have nothing, I possess nothing and I do Yoga in nothingness. This concept does not have to be supported by the world, this is just how it is and always was. I don't need candles, incence and musica to have a complete yoga practice. From your previous postings you are the one who created your own world by needing all those accessories, that is your choice, now you got to carry that baggage around with you don't you?? Try it without it sometime, you might like it. You might also discover that the world is very manipulating and wants to keep you in a sea of delusion. To say that you're world doesn't support it, and saying mine does, is BS. My world is no different from yours. We come from the same Divine source. Some of us are just more in tuned and connected with it. Some of us who have been on this journey for quite some time now, don't know of any other way to be and we know if we disconnect ourself from that source, we know what happens to us because we have been there and done that and don't want to go back.

As for meditating on a busy street and whereever, sure thing. Hun, I stay in a state of meditation 24/7...once you have experienced that and practiced it well, you just simply reside in that state of being, all the time. It's like a water faucet that you can't turn off. It doesn't mean that I don't like to get my A$$ back to the mountains back to solitude and peace...there is nothing wrong with that either. Good Association is very important in this yoga practice, this includes environment as well.

One thing that really aggravates me is persons who go around using the Veda, the Upanishads and ancient scriptures to promote their gospel according to Yoga and their interpretations of it. This is not always accurate to the situation at hand, and again, is only another perception, not a truth. Take care, this is not an attack okay,

Cyndi

Edited by Cyndi 2006-02-22 4:07 PM
GreenJello
Posted 2006-02-22 4:00 PM (#44511 - in reply to #44508)

Mitch - 2006-02-22 3:41 PM
I disagree. Those impressions are necessarily wrong. They're based on limited, incomplete, and perhaps dishonest information at best. Now, if you're making the case that the yoga.com "character" of Green Jello is exactly as presented, then I'll grant you that. But I can't believe that I know everything about Andrew just from reading your posts.

This is the case at all times. It's not possible to get all the information, so at best we get an impression and go from there. Even if you were to meet me in RL, you'd just get a different impression. Neither one is necessarily wrong, they're just different because they're different pieces of information. Hopefully, as we progress we get a clearer and clearer view of what's going on. It's not like you're going to meet me in RL and find out that I'm really a small dog, or a 3 year old kid, or something else.

Here's a weird example...I think I can honestly say that I have a different visceral reaction to Cyndi's posts since she switched avatars from the Hindu swastika to the goddess. Cyndi hasn't changed. Intellectually I know that the swastika is a Hindu and Buddhist symbol of peace. But seeing it affected my perceptions, based on my subconscious reactions to the western view of swastikas. But it's all me me me.

{p.s. I'm only using Cyndi's avatar as an example because my point isn't as strong if I bemoan the loss of Kabu's dancing banana! }

Yeah, I agree, which is part of the reason I switch avatars fairly often. It's also the reason why I started out with something fairly simple, and neutral. (a simple pic of a slab of green jello) I also have a very positive reaction to your avatar, which shows two very respectable yogis smiling and in a good mood.
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 4:01 PM (#44512 - in reply to #44508)

Expert Yogi

Mitch - 2006-02-22 3:41 PM

Mitch, that's okay. I got so many PM's about that dam thing!! I wish you guys would have seen it differently. I kept it anyway for the longest time until I found that really cool spinning OM, which you guys also complained about saying it made you dizzy and stuff. Then the ultimate one was given to me by a Nepali friend and after Fifi told me that she really liked it and it reminded her of Genie, how I could never depart with it. BTW, my avatar is Durga if anyone is interested in knowing that little tidbit about me.

I'm so flattered you used my swastika as an example, that was good Mitch!!...guess what?? I have a huge OM hand painted by my Nepali artist husband on my kitchen wall, with 2 swastika's underneath, along with my little mini Tibetan Flags... talk about having your food blessed!! It looks so dam cool too,
skatrenah
Posted 2006-02-22 4:10 PM (#44513 - in reply to #44022)

You know Cyndi, if we listed all our beliefs in detail, we'd probably agree more than we disagree. I just think truth is elusive and I doubt that either of us has all the answers.

I'm not judging you. You are judging me. And we know so very little about each other. You can't judge my practice from these posts any more than I can judge yours.

It's not that I need music to do yoga. I do yoga without music all the time, but there was a time when I needed it. There came a time when I needed to learn to practice without it. It is a process.

Currently it helps my meditation to sit at an altar, light a candle and say a mantra to Ganesh to ask him to clear the obstacles from my path. But when I was in the dentist chair and they put that mold in my mouth and told me not to move, the only way I could get through it was to meditate.

I don't need the trappings, but they help. And some people need them. I have a student who meditates while sitting in traffic. Some can't stand 5 minutes of silence at the end of class. We are all in different places.
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 4:19 PM (#44514 - in reply to #44513)

Expert Yogi

I'm not judging you Sharon, see that is where you are mistaken. I'm only making a statement based on your postings and what you have stated so far. I have no reason to judge you and I don't have that much information about you to form any kind of real judging anyway, that would be silly and quite ignorant of me wouldn't you say?? See this is what I'm talking about. You need to learn how to distinquish between judging and general comments about the different subjects. Just by saying what you did is really borderlining judging me, but I don't care, when I was simply having a conversation. This is why it is so difficult for people to communicate, they take everything so literally and so personally. This is an open board, if you want personal, that is what PM's are for.

For the record, when I speak, I speak to not only you Sharon, but I speak in general terms so that someone else may benefit from the topic. I take it further and much deeper. So try NOT to read what I say to be strictly personal to only you. There are very many others reading this thread too.
skatrenah
Posted 2006-02-22 5:05 PM (#44516 - in reply to #44022)

Cyndi,

Point taken on the topic of the comments being personal. Forgive me. But you do sound like you're globally judging western yoga.

I've been known to do that myself. I try to pull back everytime that I do.

You tend to "read between the lines" and then translate that into ideas that I don't believe and don't mean to put out there. That's why I take it personally. I almost always say what I mean. If I don't say it, I don't hint around it. I've decided not to put it out there.

Consider this. Everytime you call your practice "true yoga" you say that those who don't agree are fake yogis, and that we are insincere in our efforts. That's me "reading between the lines." Is the translation fair? Or do you feel like I twisted things a bit?

When you talk about a "sea of dillusion" you suggest that you see the world more clearly than the rest of us and that we don't know when we are being manipulated. But I actually think I see the world pretty clearly.

One of use is further along the path to bliss. Perhaps it is you. Perhaps it is me. Or maybe I'm even wrong about that and we are at equal places on our own paths. I'm quite sure we don't need to settle that here.

One thing yoga has taught me is that I have much left to learn.
Jambo
Posted 2006-02-22 5:56 PM (#44521 - in reply to #44022)

Hey Cyndi - What exactly is this ‘true’ yoga is that you speak of. I can’t get a fix on the specifics. Can you speak to the style, lineage, teachers, etc. Also would like to know who the Gurus are that you frequently mention. You certainly got me curious.
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 6:35 PM (#44525 - in reply to #44516)

Expert Yogi

Sharon,

I'm really tired of this thread and I don't mean to brush you or Jambo off or anything. But, I'm pretty much getting over with this conversation of analyzing what yoga is. Yoga is so many things to so many people, even here in the west. I'm not going to sit here and list all my guru's for you guys to sit here and bash around and say, "Oh, he's not authentic" and "he did something bad to one of my friends", "he had sex with his students", I am not falling for that trap. So, I take the 5th on that. I will say this..."I had sex with one of my guru's" JUDGE ME NOW. It was the best sex I ever had...nothing in this world could touch it..period.

As for the other *true* yoga comment...It is very well known and established that here in the Western world, this is not even considered Yoga, it is mostly considered "exercise". Based on the teachings that I have received, that I do know for sure. However, I will say this, that is popular opinion amoung the Indian groups and guru's and doesn't necessarily mean that I agree 150% with it. I happen to have some really good yoga friends who I consider very authentic and sincere...Glenda aka Tourist, on this board is one of them who trained with BKS. This is not to say that my way is better and my teachings are better, I've just been exposed to some rather interesting people and guru's. The way most yoga is practiced here in the west is very invasive on the part of the teachers and their lack of intuitiveness for the student and most of the time - way off base when they try to be, non-supportive - meaning that the teachers don't have the proper training to deal with all the mental and physical situations that arise when one is on the path due to lack of experience, and sometimes just basically extremely silly. I don't mean to offend anyone, it is just my experience and it is the experience of some of the other senior practictioners of Yoga that I happen to have been trained with. The *real* teachers I've had would not put their student in that kind of predicament and/or leave them with their questions un-answered so that they may seek out onto a yoga forum on the internet to find their answers. Do you understand where I'm coming from with this??

As for the sea of delusion. That is an extremely interesting topic. We are ALL subjected to that every moment of the day. As for my capabilities of whether or not I can see this more clearly than you is probably very questionable since I too am on this journey just like everyone else and I never made that type of claim. However, I did say that when one is more in tuned with it and staying connected to the Divine source sure does make it easier to deal with. One thing is for certain, I can only make that judgement for myself and I can only help assist and guide those that are closest to me when I see them drowning, but never would I say what you said I said about me seeing it more clearly than you. I think you are trying to put words in my mouth and I don't think that you are playing fair. So perhaps maybe you are being delusioned after all, who knows, but only you know. I happen to know when I am being manipulated while in this world and there is nothing wrong with me knowing that and I'm not ashamed of myself for seeing that.

We all have much too learn. It is like a vast ocean. The goal is to become the ocean and not the wave.

Edited by Cyndi 2006-02-22 6:43 PM

Posted 2006-02-22 6:48 PM (#44530 - in reply to #44525)

Cyndi, Cyndi, Cyni...I'm shocked: "I had sex with one of my guru's" JUDGE ME NOW. It was the best sex I ever had...nothing in this world could touch it..period."

Looks like I need to take some guru lessons cause I don't want you missing out on the best possible....just doesn't seem fair.
Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-22 6:54 PM (#44537 - in reply to #44530)

Expert Yogi

Bruce - 2006-02-22 6:48 PM

Cyndi, Cyndi, Cyni...I'm shocked: "I had sex with one of my guru's" JUDGE ME NOW. It was the best sex I ever had...nothing in this world could touch it..period."

Looks like I need to take some guru lessons cause I don't want you missing out on the best possible....just doesn't seem fair.

I'm not gonna touch that one Bruce...besides you are my bhai, which means you and I cannot have this discussion,

Posted 2006-02-22 6:58 PM (#44540 - in reply to #44537)

Rules schmulez, I got to sample your munchies so it would just be a natural transition...hmmm, maybe not. I'm a bhai? Really? I thought Beloved Brother Neel was your bhai? Are you cheating on him with me? Sounds like being a guru has better benefits--can I opt for that instead?
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)