YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help with huge weight loss?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Fitness -> General FitnessMessage format

lisasctt4
Posted 2011-11-04 1:51 PM (#209458)
Subject: Help with huge weight loss?

New User

I need a weight loss plan to lose 220 lbs. I can't just buy low-fat food and wait for it to add up, this is different from trying to lose 10-20 lbs. I've had one of those lap-band procedures 2 months ago but it's not really helping because of some complications. I don't mind trying extreme weight loss techniques, but nothing seems to work.

I tried:
1. Dieting (too slow, I reach a plateau very quickly)
2. Swimming (lost 39 lbs in 2 and a half months, then I reached a plateau)
3. Starving (11 lbs then i stopped losing weight again)
4. The procedure (about 1 lb a month, it'll take me 18 years)

What else can I do??
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jpg
Posted 2011-11-07 3:16 PM (#209465 - in reply to #209458)
Subject: RE: Help with huge weight loss?

You need to consult with a medical professional, not an internet forum!!!!!

seenathkumar
Posted 2011-11-16 1:11 AM (#209498 - in reply to #209458)
Subject: Re: Help with huge weight loss?

New User

You have to concentrate more on your diet it will help you to lose weight if you follow these four simple steps it will really help.
1) Avoid junk foods, fast foods, snacks and other unhealthy foods.
2) Exercise daily to burn your calories start will walking daily then after a month jogging then start daily exercise.
3) Control your mind by meditation or yoga it will give you confidence.
4) Get motivated from others to do more exercise
Losing weight is not so easy you have to really maintain a healthy diet which will not contain high calories and fats drink lots of water every day.
jonesariel2
Posted 2011-11-30 12:06 AM (#209528 - in reply to #209458)
Subject: Guaranteed Weight Loss Tips and Solutions

New User

Weight loss is a serious concern now but it isn't an easy task especially when it comes with healthy weight loss. Try food lovers fat loss system by Robert Ferguson provides you the essential healthy weight loss.

This fat loss diet doesn't have any forbidden foods, we don't need to sacrifice on anything. It's completely based on an approach of eating foods in combination to reset one's body metabolism and thereby burning the fat faster.

Check for How the Food Lovers Fat Loss System Works even by enjoying all your favorites foods!!!!!
Murad96
Posted 2011-12-10 11:37 PM (#209567 - in reply to #209458)

New User

There are lots of, numerous methods to shed belly body fat as well as exercise naturally as well as We stated previously end up being practical as well as maintain the stability. Excessive the meals usage towards as well reduced physical fitness offers just one end result, a level larger belly along with feasible health issues. Continue although and you'll rapidly arrived at identify as well as value the advantages of organic meals. You don't have in order to deprive oneself actually this really is counter-top effective to help you slim down as well as remain wholesome through consuming as well as residing naturally.
kedar
Posted 2011-12-14 3:16 AM (#209594 - in reply to #209458)

Have you tried going on a 100% fruit diet?
jpg
Posted 2011-12-14 12:27 PM (#209597 - in reply to #209458)

There is only one "diet" that actually works. That diet is to practice portion control, eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, stop processed foods and junk foods, and exercise vigorously (but not excessively) one hour per day six days a week. Over time, one will achieve a healthy weight and be able to maintain it for the rest of one's life.

Short term diets cause water loss at first, then muscle loss, followed by fat loss. They slow your metabolism so that you burn fewer calories and hold on to your fat. As soon as you stop the "diet", you will gain all the weight back and more unless you have totally changed the eating and exercise habits that led to the weight gain in the first place.

Unfortunately, there is no short cut to losing weight. If there was, there wouldn't be thousands of "diets" out there. There would only be one.
devanterylee
Posted 2012-04-16 3:14 PM (#210372 - in reply to #209458)

There are some best ways to lose your weight. You need to so Exercise regularly, Eat lots of fruit, Drink plenty of green tea, drinking orange juice, preferably before your meals, Avoid Oily and healthy foods, Regular use of salads and vegetables.
DeborahM
Posted 2012-04-17 3:52 AM (#210385 - in reply to #209458)

New User

If you really want to lose your weight fast, then it is advisable for you to start healthy diet, drinking lots of water, regular exercise and it is also good if you take some weight lose supplements.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)