YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is a good daily fitness routine?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Diet and NutritionMessage format

shanrocks666
Posted 2012-03-03 5:44 AM (#210148)
Subject: What is a good daily fitness routine?

New User

i need basically a fitness program for beginners. i want to tone my body. i’ve heard that a good exercise is one where you hold out your arms and move them in circles. that kind of thing. i just need something laid out for me to follow and i’ll do it. i just don’t know what to do or where to begin?

While searching net i got these this from health resource site. But don’t know are they really good?

A good fitness program consists of the followings:

1. Cardio exercise – choose a cardio (running, swimming, walking, biking, jumping rope…….etc) you enjoy doing and do it 3-4 times per week, for 20-30 mins each. The cardio burns off body fat, strengthens your heart to keep it in good shape. It also expands your lung capacity so you’re able to take in more oxygen into your body

2. Toning exercise/strength training – it helps you build muscles and burns off body fat even more efficiently since muscles are metabolically active, so they burn more fat. Do 3-4 times per week, for 10-20 mins each

3. Stretching – it helps to increase your flexibility and maintains your muscles in nimble and flexible state so that you move efficiently and you’ve lower risk of injuries. Stretch for 3 times per week for about 10-15 mins each

4. Eat healthy, nutritious diet, to maintain good health and keep excess weight off

Edited by shanrocks666 2012-03-03 5:48 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Connor
Posted 2013-06-28 3:11 PM (#210690 - in reply to #210148)
Subject: Re: What is a good daily fitness routine?

This is a good daily fitness routine that can help to improve the fitness level and body strength and also work for the weight management.
I am doing a combination of cardio and abs workout to maintain my fitness level and also to control my body weight.
I am doing jogging, running, cycling, swimming, push ups, and pull ups in my routine workout.
Connor
Posted 2013-06-29 11:51 AM (#210697 - in reply to #210690)

Connor - 2013-06-28 3:11 PM

This is a good daily fitness routine that can help to improve the fitness level and body strength and also work for the weight management.
I am doing a combination of cardio and abs workout to maintain my fitness level and also to control my body weight.
I am doing jogging, running, cycling, swimming, push ups, and pull ups in my routine workout.

Any comment?
ilchileesedona
Posted 2014-08-25 3:55 AM (#211645 - in reply to #210148)

Veteran

Thanks for sharing your daily fitness routine, surely I will imitate this one.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)