YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

what a wonderful set..thank you !!!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

Eartha
Posted 2014-06-10 2:22 AM (#211568)
Subject: what a wonderful set..thank you !!!

Regular

TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Irons The South Central PGA would like to thank Mr. Shannon Friday, Head Professional and the entire staff of Lake Hefner Golf Club for their outstanding hospitality. Also, special thanks to our sponsors for their partnership efforts with the PGA of America and South Central PGA: Mr. Josh Beale (Metro Appliances and More), Mr. Jeff Simpson (newly appointed YAMAHA Territory Manager for OK & AR), Mr. Rod Davidson (PING Apparel) and The PGA Tour.

TaylorMade RBZ Australia No more scenery needed. It’s beautiful, achingly beautiful but in a quiet, elegant way. Gently rolling fairways wander through the trees. Pine needles lie deep. Sand bunkers beckon the bold. Greens hide their secrets behind inviting smiles. As someone said, it was made for playing golf, not for taking pictures.

TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Driver Tee times for Thursday and Friday's rounds at the U.S. Open have been released. Phil Mickelson will be paired with Justin Rose and amateur Matthew Fitzpatrick and start on the 10th tee at 7:51 a.m. The last two Masters winners, Bubba Watson and Adam Scott, are together, along with Charl Schwartzel and will begin on the first tee at 1:25 p.m. on Thursday.

TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Fairway Wood “My dad’s shooting video. I’m like, ‘Dad, come inside,’ and finally the wind got bad enough, I almost couldn’t shut the front door,” Saccomano said. Sirens sounded, and golfers and caddies sought shelter in her basement.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)