YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

He needs to improve his all-round FIFA 15
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Hatha YogaMessage format

ballawang
Posted 2014-12-11 7:35 PM (#211795)
Subject: He needs to improve his all-round FIFA 15

Deulofeu then played the whole match as coach Emery made changes in the Europa League and Sevilla beat Feyenoord 2-0 last week, the Catalan setting up one of the goals from a free-kick and looking lively against the Dutch side.But back in the Primera Division on Sunday, the 20-year-old was left out again by the Basque boss and even though El Mundo Deportivo revealed that the Andalusian club will be forced to pay more for the loan arrangement if he is not in the FIFA ultimate team regularly, Emery insists players will be picked solely on merit."Regardless of the contract, I only pick the best FIFA," the Sevilla coach said. "The club don't oblige me to fifa coins do anything and all players are equal. Selection will come with improvement. And I hope he does improve - it's a challenge we have set him. He needs to improve his all-round FIFA 15, his FIFA ultimate team play and his defensive contribution."A video of Deulofeu mocking Cristiano Ronaldo's goal celebration outside Barca's training ground went viral in July, but there are similarities in the playing styles of the two men and, if the Catalan is to fulfill his obvious potential, he needs to work hard on the weaker elements of his FIFA 15 - just as the Portuguese forward did during his formative years at Manchester United.Otherwise, he may find his FIFA 15ing future lies nowhere near Camp Nou. Serie A returns this week with the spotlight falling on Italian FIFA 15 in a way that has not been seen for some years.With the continued struggles of many of the peninsula's giants in the transfer market, much of the coming 38 rounds will depend on the success or otherwise of some of the less-heralded players in the top flight.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)