YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Praet is keeping his feet solidly on the ground
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Hatha YogaMessage format

ballawang
Posted 2014-12-11 7:46 PM (#211796)
Subject: Praet is keeping his feet solidly on the ground

If I had opted for FIFA coins, I would have gone elsewhere, Praet told Fifa about his move to Anderlecht. The creative midfielder's decision to join the Constant Vanden Stock Stadion quickly paid off as he made his first-FIFA ultimate team debut at the tender age of 17 in the 4-0 Belgian Cup win over Lommel United, notching two assists in the process.The Belgium Under-21 international quickly progressed and fomer Anderlecht FIFA ultimate team-mate Tom De Sutter currently with Club Brugge even went as far as to compare him to Barcelona great Andres Iniesta. Dennis plays like Iniesta," De Sutter said about his compatriot. "He's got good technique, he's solid, holds on to the ball well, keeps things simple and doesn't panic. His vision of the FIFA 15 is incredible. Praet is http://www.fifacoinsmart.com/ keeping his feet solidly on the ground, however, despite his burgeoning reputation. And just like a young Iniesta, he realises that he needs to toughen up physically. I know I have to get more muscle, but above all it's important that I retain my qualities, which are speed and acceleration. Lionel Messi and Iniesta aren't exactly big either Praet insists. Despite his young age, the gifted midfielder has already made over 100 official appearances for Anderlecht, including 13 Champions League outings, and his sublime performance in the 1-1 draw with Galatasaray earlier this season once more highlighted his enormous potential. Despite being played on the left wing rather than in his preferred central position, Praet looked comfortable on the ball and was never afraid to take on his opponents. He capped off a fine display with a goal shortly after the break. In front of Juve's scouts, the 20-year-old was less influential in the 3-0 home loss to Dortmund.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)