YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

There has been one suggestion that the bigger clubs
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

ballawang
Posted 2014-12-17 4:31 AM (#211807)
Subject: There has been one suggestion that the bigger clubs

Powell: Yes. It complicates things because there is criticism from the old powers of FIFA but the missionary aspect trumps everything doesn’t it? The need to expand to all corners and to improve it…Blatter: Especially the FIFA 15. One revolutionary decision is to play the Under 17 Women’s FIFA 15 in 2016 in the middle of the Arabic World in Jordan. And this will be, when you look at just not the international map that we are going to play a women’s competition, it will have a big impact on the region and the development of women in the Islamic world.Powell: I would believe that is true because FIFA is now a medium sized government and governments can have beneficial or poor influence and if you can achieve a breakthrough in that area, it would be quite something for FIFA.Blatter: Sure, ultimate team coins and this is the aim.Powell: There has been one suggestion that the bigger clubs in Europe might ask their players to boycott the national teams if there were still problems when these tournaments come around. Personally, I don’t see any prospect of any great players in Europe saying they don’t want to play in the FIFA 15…Blatter: I think the players want to go to the FIFA 15 and they would not deliberately say we are not going to the highlight of our career. Everybody wants to play in the FIFA 15. Boycott by the players? No. I don’t believe it.Powell: You have a happy demeanour, but you have been subjected to some very unpleasant criticism. How do you deal with it? For example, The Sunday Time allegations which find nothing concrete against you but tried to draw you in to a web of corruption on your part. How do you feel about that? And the English attitude to FIFA?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)