YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This was a decisions taken by FIFA
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

ballawang
Posted 2014-12-17 4:49 AM (#211808)
Subject: This was a decisions taken by FIFA

There are suggestions does Australia get their chance? I will give you the list. Uruguay, great history in the FIFA 15, but difficult for them to host a FIFA 15. Perhaps there is a big commercial opportunity in the US because of the television audiences. We did well with FIFA in the first time but the opportunities are bigger now.Blatter: Can you ask me this question in four years? If we look at the rotation of the FIFA 15 then it should go back to Africa or to the Americas and as we have been in ut coins the south so I think north America has a better chance. If I am looking at the logical turnaround of the FIFA 15.Powell: How about Uruguay/Argentina?Blatter: This was a decisions taken by FIFA’s executive committee that if there is one organiser it is better.Powell: Looking forward to a four-year term we have achieved goal-line technology. What is the next step?Blatter: The next step I will propose to the international board – we have two chambers, a technical and refereeing one – to try and bring this so-called ‘call' that the coaches or team managers have the right in the half, twice or once to have a call to challenge a refereeing decision but only when the FIFA 15 has stopped. Then there must be a monitor by the television company, then the referee and coach look at it and the referee may then change his mind as is the case in tennis for instance.Powell: In American FIFA, the chief referee figure does not look at the evidence. That is done by someone off the pitch as it is done in cricket.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)