YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

isn’t hopping across every internet exchange
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

juanjuan075249
Posted 2015-06-04 4:27 AM (#212239)
Subject: isn’t hopping across every internet exchange

Veteran

?The action, as I mentioned previously, is pretty tight. There's a real story this time with folks talking and everything. Your character is a bounty hunter, part of a guild that gets wrapped up in something bigger than all of them, because getting wrapped up in smaller things makes for a completely different runescape game (bounty hunter goes shopping sounds like fun though). Dungeon Hunter 5 is everything I hate, but a few things I love, so I think I'm going to keep playing it. I've had human relationships with shakier foundations. I'm going to try and stick this one out. Maybe I'll acquire a rare card and suddenly it will all make sense. Maybe someone will rob my stronghold and we'll become fast friends. Lucky League of Legends runescape players in certain regions might soon experience the benefits of a smoother connection thanks to Riot’s special direct network coming online. Earlier this year, we detailed an initiative by Riot that aimed to create a direct network for League of Legends runescape RS 3 Gold games. This network hoped to improve the connection of League of Legends runescape players, resulting in less ping time, less network packet loss, and fewer disconnects. It sounded crazy. But now the entire thing is less of an idea, and more of a reality. Riot reports that they’ve installed the necessary hardware in a few select regions of the US, and a good deal of the eastern seaboard has hopped online onto the network.Riot writes: As a general note, runescape players in these [the eastern seaboard] likely won’t feel much of a difference in their ping since it’s an ongoing process to work with local ISP offices to route their League data to the closest PoP. Even then, we’re seeing at best a 10% reduction in ping in the most positive cases.What runescape players near these PoPs WILL experience is less packet loss and a more stable connection, since their data isn’t hopping across every internet exchange between them and the runescape game servers, instead now following a direct path along our dedicated network.Ok, that sounds neat, what’s the catch?Bringing a PoP online doesn’t work perfectly for everyone at the get-go. It’s the start of an ongoing process as we work with partnered ISPs to make sure they’re efficiently handing off your data to our network. Lots of this is handled by algorithms, which can sometimes go a little wonky when we introduce new PoPs.If you discover your connection actually gets markedly worse, don’t panic! Inform both your ISP customer support as well as support.riotrunescape games.com. Between the two of us, we should be able to figure out what’s happening to your data and get things running smoothly.As a helpful reminder, it’s always a good idea to double check your own connection at home before investigating issues with your ISP. For some runescape players, seemingly innocent things like router location or playing on wifi can have big ping implications. More connection troubleshooting info can be found on the Riot support site.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)