YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fans league stinging in Twitter's official handle
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

sandywang5230
Posted 2015-06-05 3:34 AM (#212266)
Subject: Fans league stinging in Twitter's official handle

Veteran

?I admit that I made a big mistake with this to say in Korean. It was a crazy situation. The player is DOFUS left the band and one day before the start LCS. I pointed out in this situation, I agree that I should not say something like that. I never said such things before the player Dofus. It will make the Young Mujahideen Movement to leave the organization, and to resign from work. MYM management does not know to say. I wanted to protect other players Dofus why the situation was looking bad for them, and I made a big mistake. Young Mujahideen Movement does not work as I had committed a big mistake! I would like to apologize to the Korean and his mother at this stage. A large Sorry! It is worth noting that none of his colleagues Wolski has come to a similar report from the SHC problemseither or MYMsince his story first came to light. Former coach of MYM, who goes by the handle Kittz and worked for the team in 2013 wrote a critical function on the Facebook page open his reaction to the news, saying that he saw the suspects management practices Similarly, in his time in the team (my emphasis): I can personally I say that everything bad Mujahideen Youth Movement - worked with the team for more than a year and a half, and did not pay my work and served as aa) teamcoach b) The Director c) an analyst who all at one time. He counted us will talk about it quickly and win some games and other Dofus but we can not win the game with renal Dofus on their side. Riots pay for teams of employees and the director of training and took everything for yourself while you're doing a lot of that was a lot of suspicious things team.There the Young Mujahideen Movement in particular Falla, but do not want to mention for one reason - I respect the players DOFUS and something can go wrong for them In this case. Keep in mind though, that Wolski and others do not question the Young Mujahideen Movement paying him for it. Wolski told everyone that he acheterkama tried to leave in part because he feared such a problem arisingnot is, in fact had.In General League of Legends community on the Internet and overwhelming popular anger highly critical of the Mujahideen Youth Movement. Fans league stinging in Twitter's official handle of: players DOFUS League game Dofus in subreddit a huge inspiration Riot developer, which has an established relationship with the Forum, to step in.On liquids forum team, a great tournament and one of the axes of the UAE, a similar reaction. This team works terribly, Dofus players agree. The riots should not do something about it? Others thought the behavior of the Mujahideen Youth Movement as a sign that the entire infrastructure in the UAE needs doing: he said nothing publicly about MYM yet how they will react to this situation. This means that a conflict Wolski and do you still play in the team is not yet clear as well. And other colleagues remained silent on the matter publicly until now.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)