YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cloud 9 held by outplaying Vichy steadily
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

sandywang5230
Posted 2015-06-27 2:13 AM (#212499)
Subject: Cloud 9 held by outplaying Vichy steadily

Veteran

?I expected a week ago, if you told me this a month ago in the ESL one that called you crazy. I have also asked what it was like in the future, and if you can help me to skip the queue in secret places, but that's another topic. Below should be included blowing off watching yesterday as well as talk about some weird moments today. You can find the statistics and all the video games on the official website, and you can also search for matches in the game hit by the'Watch tab. Cloud 9 games against Vichy is on strike Game 2 Cloud 9 and arrive at the main event as underdogs and made a statement Navi elimination from the tournament on Saturday. After he dropped the first game went on strike against Vichy, and I was interested to find out Buy Smite Gems how it wants to respond. One of the novel familiar dota professional respect for the team that played the game metaSmite, and teams to follow, and the team to do their own thing. I want to see a bit of the latter from Cloud 9, and it is delivered to the game Strike 2. Select Meepo Ring is a fast way to earn a supportive audience already. The momentum and Agriculture hefty bit of the hero, as is now traditional, bought the place and time by Clockwerk b0ne7, and support roaming pieliedie Bounty Hunter, and Shaman Aui_2000 in Skywrath. This is against a strong ViciTidehunter projects, the death of the Prophet and Luna for the early repayment of having teamfight, with Jakiro and Earthshaker counter to Meepo. C9 margin established on paper but that's what you are expected to achieve a choice of Meepo. Some of the best bloody battle tournamentespecially teamfights clouds over markneither team from Roche 24 minutes and most really seem to be an advantage. MetaSmite more friendly projects Vichy would look like with the side, then seemed to be a huge waste of the public to blow the main hero and Vichy Meepo Ring. Cloud 9 held by outplaying Vichy steadily to the point where the latter to resort to al-Qaida race. If the defense of a person b0ne7 Cloud 9 from the standpoint like the old top of a series of outstanding plays that gave offlaner C9, after watching the demolition Meepo Ring of Vichy base why most people are very surprised to see heroes play. Cloud 9 probably will not be able to finish the job in the game went on strike three, but they are proud of what they have achieved in the game 2. Blow the other prominent of this group: Multiply come 3. Hope Cloud 9 tournament game down to a single call. The nature of the Prophet, Luna and puzzles, they had a project that could run the risk level of 1 Roshan again. Risky strategy dramatically in LAN event live, even with a buffer sound booth you can tell when the crowd was enthusiastic, friendly crowds or ETA as dangerous plays very, very much. Vichy is all they need to sweep in and punish the Cloud 9 difficult, with three killed in the game went on strike early. Frankly, the game is over for C9 thereand Vichy and then went on to prove why.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)