YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Russia 2018 begins as the world's
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

tianyu
Posted 2015-07-15 10:10 PM (#212715)
Subject: Russia 2018 begins as the world's

Veteran

?The Spanish and Portuguese leagues have also opposed the ban.TPO is a practice which takes place in several countries, particularly in South America, where companies own the economic rights of FIFA players and benefit from their transfer fees. It has been banned in the Premier League since 2008.UEFA president Michel Platini has defended a ban on third party ownership (TPO) of FIFAersPlatini, who pushed FIFA to impose the ban - said the ban would stop huge sums of money disappearing from FIFA.Speaking on a UEFA video forum in response to a question from Paris St Germain manager Laurent Blanc, Platini said: 'I have put a lot of pressure on FIFA to stop third party ownership.'Today, it's shameful to see some FIFA players with one of their arms belonging to one person, a leg belonging to a funds pension located who knows where, and a third person owning his foot.'It is shameful; we're dealing with a type of slavery that belongs to the past.'Everyone earns money on such transfers, and while we are trying to find money to invest in FIFA, that money goes in the pockets of I don't know who, and I don't know where.'It's about time that the world of FIFA wakes up, and that the money coming into FIFA remains in FIFA, and doesn't disappear.'Kia Joorabchian,head of Media Sports Investments, part-owned a number of high-profile FIFA playersPlatini also said in the forum that the biggest misconception about him was that he alone took major decisions about FIFA.He added: 'I think that the people in Europe, or in the world, they think that I take my decisions alone. But you have to understand one thing, I am very democratic and very transparent, and I never take a decision alone without the support of the executive committee or with the Congress of the UEFA.'I listen to everybody very carefully and I take my decision, when it is necessary to take a decision, always for the good of the game and for the good of FIFA. Don't think that I am very despotic.' Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano, pictured here in 2006, were ut coins some ofJoorabchian's TPO FIFA playersRoad to Russia 2018 begins as the world's worst FIFA ultimate team Bhutan claim victory. Bhutan, the world's worst international FIFA ultimate team according to FIFA rankings, picked up a 1-0 win against Sri Lanka in their World Cup qualifying debut on Thursday.Tshering Dorji scored the only goal of the match in the 84th minute for the small Himalayan nation, ranked last of the 209 FIFA ultimate teams in FIFA's rankings, in sFIFA ultimate teamy Colombo.Before Thursday, Bhutan had only three wins to their name and were beaten 5-2 by Sri Lanka in their last international match at the 2013 South Asian FIFA Championships in Kathmandu.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)