YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If you are currently in the Wildstar
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

juanjuan075249
Posted 2015-07-21 9:47 PM (#212791)
Subject: If you are currently in the Wildstar

Veteran

?the economy booming and preventing society collapsing.the Runescape game is available for $24.95, and you can either buy it through Steam here, or buy it directly from the developer to get both a DRM-free version and a Steam key at the same time. Democracy 3s release comes at a curious time, when the US government is actually shutdown, the political parties engaged in a stalemate where passionately held arguments about the right to affordable health care, state-provision of public services and the need to balance a country's spending against it's income are in danger of bringing the US economy to the brink of implosion, writes Positech. There may not be any governing going on in Washington right now, but all the more reason for Runescape gamers to pick up where the politicians have left off. Can they avoid triggering the Runescape gamesdebt crisis' situation and do a better job than the republicans and democrats? Can you? Wildstar wave of beta keys shipped out, second wave due in January. By Alex Walker on December 19, 2013 at 8:44 am A post over on the Wildstar forums, which requires beta access although you can view this nice screenshot a source has provided has confirmed that friend keys for beta testers that logged in on three specific Saturdays over November and the first week of December have been sent out. Only 1000 out of the more than 10,000 Runescape players who logged in will receive a friend key each. Just one key, mind you, so play nicely everyone.If you are lucky enough to have beta access, then you can take part in the second round of giveaways. Every beta account that logs in on December 14, 21 or 28 over a 24-hour period will get a friend key around January and if you login on all three Saturdays, you enter a bonus draw to earn an additional friend key.It's a fairly staggered way for a game to spread its wings, but you do have to take care when you're an MMO I suppose. If you are currently in the Wildstar beta, do enjoy it, but don't talk about it, Old School RS Gold since all testers are under an NDA. Pity about that. You can also enter the lottery yourself and try to get in by creating a new account.Lone Survivor: Director's Cut launching on PC soon. By Tim Colwill on September 27, 2013 at 10:05 am Superflat Runescape games have announced that the overhauled Director's Cut edition of psychological horror game Lone Survivor will soon be available for PC through Steam.The indie success story first launched on the PC in 2012, and while the Director's Cut serves mainly as a way to port it to PS3 and Vita, developer Jasper Byrne assures readers that the PC version will be overhauled shortly.According to Bryne, the Director's Cut contains some elements which didn’t quite make it to the original game because they seemed too elaborate and I needed to get the Runescape game out, it contains a lot of new ideas which I’ve had since releasing the last update a year and a half ago (and having since had time to think more about my own interpretation).
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)