YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

the title of the trailer states
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

sandywang5230
Posted 2015-09-02 11:50 PM (#213455)
Subject: the title of the trailer states

Veteran

"O'Connor also went on to discuss the future of a potential Halo film and the mystery behind Halo 3's ending. With regards to the movie, they're being "careful to pick the right time and the right partner." As for the fate of Master Chief, he said, "I think that (his) fate, Cortana's fate and the identity of that giant, dark planet at the ending are probably big mysteries that would be irritating if they were just cliffhangers." Agreed Mr. O'Connor, agreed.With plans for a new novel, comic book and anime series, Halo: Reach, a potential film, and any other surprises they have up their sleeve, the guys at Microsoft undoubtedly have their work cut out for them over the next six years.CryEngine 3 Beauty, Speed, Interaction Trailer. Crytek has released another demonstration video for their CryEngine 3 gaming engine. It unquestionably shows off the intense quality of the new-fangled engine on all three supported platforms.Previously, the CryEngine tech demos were repetitive and boring, but Crytek has definitely advertised the product in a different, yet improved way. The new engine is impressive on all levels, much like the title of the trailer states: it has an unprecedented level of beauty, Cheap RS Goldspeed, and interaction. Peace Walker Surprise that Will Make you Want to Rush Out and Buy a PSP. As more and more info trickles out from Kojima Productions regarding the PSP's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, I find myself increasingly impressed with what Kojima and his team are doing. If there's one thing to know about Hideo Kojima, it's that he's full of surprises, and one would be a fool to think that there isn't more to Big Boss's latest outing than what has already been shown.In fact, a few leaked reports from Japan indicate that Kojima has already begun to tease another secret that lies hidden in this latest adventure. According to the reports, he told Famitsu, "There's an unannounced system that will surprise you. It will make you want to rush out and buy a PSP." An unannounced system? What could this possibly be? Feel free to speculate, but I'm sure whatever he's referring to is something that will take the gaming world by surprise.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)