YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

blurt it out.Contrary to what
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

tianyu
Posted 2015-09-13 9:12 PM (#213606)
Subject: blurt it out.Contrary to what

Veteran

It has a double meaning,in saying that what we do in life defines us in a way that only we can change.It also symbolically gives us a reminder that whatever we do in life we must accept,and that our fifa 16 coins individuality can only be shaped by our actions,not others.Of course,the fact that it sounded cool also gave us a memorable quote for our coming future.Two days.No sleep.Japan.Name one strange,embarrassing or funny fact about you? Other than the AMN staff,very very little of you know about this,so I might as well blurt it out.Contrary to what people might say when they first look at me,I m actually a 2002 winner of San Francisco s prestigious National School Choral Award.In high school,I was involved in so many activities besides sports that I could keep my eye on.One of these extra curricular activities included involvement with lead roles in four different high school musicals and plays,in which I played theScarecrow  inThe Wiz  the role that Michael Jackson actually played in the Hollywood motion picture.But my acting skills weren t really my defining talents.Actually,I sing quite well,so well that I wouldn t be surprised if I placed respectably in American Idol.However,I don t want to be a musician for my career,so that s totally out of the question.Still,I did receive AMN sMost Likely to Play Maria in the Next Rendition of Sound of Music  Award for E3 2004,so that s that.Did I mention that I can sing the high notes better than Justin Timberlake? Gosh he sucks.Maybe Sinbad can invite me to the Apollo?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)