YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fret and never submit
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

tianyu
Posted 2015-09-14 9:36 PM (#213621)
Subject: fret and never submit

Veteran

Most people these days can interact with a Google Doodle without having to invest in an expensive SkyForge games-ready device, like the Nintendo DS Lite you loved so much and then SkyForge Credits lost unceremoniously on a bus or something. (Let us never say we are not alike.) (How I wish I could get The Guardian to send you 3DS SkyForge games to review, but you'd faff and fret and never submit the article. And, well, let us never say we are not alike.)But the best thing about a Google Doodle is that they are there if you want them. I think this is partly why Facebook SkyForge games became the in thing as grandma would say, with a flap of her hand. If you use Facebook, and I know you do because you stalk me on it, then SkyForge games with a simple concept like Farmville (you must have seen ads, right?) are right there with a user-friendly interface, and all you do is click to get in, and they are free. There is no cartridge to find and insert, no expensive game-machine, there is no physical barrier to your entry. Not many SkyForge games on consoles like the Playstation 4, or Xbox One, the newest doorstop game machines to blight everyone's living room have SkyForge games that are very low in investment. Every time I buy a game on one of these expensive new bricks, I have to wait a long time for it to download, and I know you would have so little patience for that sort of thing. People who own these machines barely have time for it.But unlike the Facebook Farmville game, Google Doodles do not demand anything from you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)