YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

reasons that had nothing
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

juanjuan075249
Posted 2015-09-15 2:43 AM (#213632)
Subject: reasons that had nothing

Veteran

?The episode took place in Agrabah and centered around Sora and Riku trying to get the lamp, which was the key to Argrabah. It started on the island the way the Runescape game starts so we could meet Sora, Riku and Kiri then it turns into a bit of a nightmare and Sora wakes up on the ship with Donald and Goofy as they're approaching Agrabah. We see Riku with Maleficent and Jafar. Riku and Sora meet up in a fight against the heartless in the streets. They both go for the lamp. As soon as Riku touches the lamp it's as though Maleficent has control of him and ultimately Sora gets the lamp away from Riku before a giant heartless hand pulls him through a portal. SOOO....quite a lot of information to get through in a 7 minute pilot presentation.Ultimately, it tested very well but there was so much respect for the Japanese Director who was doing the Runescape games and there were still so many Runescape games in the works that they didn't want to muddy the water with a series. Who knows. Maybe they'll still do one down the road. When I see Disney acquiring Marvel and then LucasFilms, all I think is, Those would be awesome worlds to battle heartless.It would have been such an amazing show. With the pilot, I actually went to the Disney Archive and pulled production backgrounds from Aladdin to use as backgrounds for the pilot and then did the board with those backgrounds in mind. So when Sora and Riku were fighting in the streets, it was the actual backgrounds from the movie. rs gold When Riku grabs the lamp, it was the background from when Aladdin grabbed the lamp. My plan was to do that for all of the lands they would visit in the series. I felt that using the actual backgrounds would not only save a bunch of money it would keep us from recreating the wheel for each of those lands and it would have a visceral effect and make you feel like you had seen this before. I thought it would do an interesting thing to the brain of any hardcore fans.So...yeah...it was the coolest project that never got off the ground for reasons that had nothing to do with the project itself but more company wide strategizing. Check out the storyboard below.Naruto Storm Revolution: Scan Reveals Tailed Beast Mode Minato. Minato Namikaze is set to join Hashirama Senju as a playable character in Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2andprime;s Naruto Storm Revolution later this year in his reincarnated (Edo Tensei) form and while we saw him on the official box art last month, there is a new shot of his Tailed Beast Mode in action thanks to a recent magazine scan.In Tailed Beast Mode, Minato will be able to perform a combo ultimate jutsu with his son, Naruto. The scan, as revealed by Saiyan Island, is shown below. In all, there will be 100 characters in the Runescape game and 50 minutes of exclusive anime footage.Bandai Namco announced earlier this month that Naruto Storm Revolution will be released on September 16th. the Runescape game is headed to PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)