YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

when the full version
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

tianyu
Posted 2015-09-17 10:52 PM (#213661)
Subject: when the full version

Veteran

I guess the important part of it is we're SkyForge Credits very conscious of it and definitely looking at it."Working out some of the kinks, the server loads or what matching those expectations so that it's a prime experience when it does, when the full version actually launches."So there could be some benefits there, but I think it's a very sensitive topic, because you wouldn't ever want to ask for money for something that doesn't become fully-realized." NINTENDO: The Wii U has failed but Project NX can be a very big hit It follows Microsoft's announcement last week during E3 over the launch of an Xbox Game Preview program, allowing Xbox SkyForge gamers to buy SkyForge games before their completion.All Game Preview titles will include a free trial and currently includes Elite Dangerous, Shelter, The Long Dark, DayZ and Ion.Speaking on the challenge of getting the Nindies at Home program working ahead of its reveal, Baker added: "We had to change policies over this, guidelines."I mean we basically created almost an early access-type of situation because some of this content isn't even coming out until towards the end of the year. So to be able to give such early visibility to some of the developers and these builds, there was a lot of work that went into it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)