YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

While this is a good argument why the delay is very frustrating
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

jma325
Posted 2015-09-20 9:52 PM (#213694)
Subject: While this is a good argument why the delay is very frustrating

Veteran

?Delays are avoided at all costs the developers, so if the game is in fact delayed, then there is a strong reason to do so. The Witcher 3 can only stand to benefit from having some extra time to be polished and improved, which could in any other game to suffer an unfortunate delay. As a fan of the series Witcher, I could not be happier that CD Projekt decided to postpone the match tendon. In this age of buggy, flyers unplayable and unfulfilled promises of the developer, and I can not help but worry that even the most fantastic company like CD Projekt will fall victim to the crisis and the expulsion of a ancillary products. While I can not wait to play, Witcher 3 a better game because of this delay only, and I was perfectly fine with that.On otherwise, we can take a look at the negative side of being -antala. The most horrible, disgusting thing that comes from the delay is that developers are forced to go in a crisis and work ridiculous amounts for hours to get a product to be made as soon as they can time. Delay often means that you have developers who work 12-16 hours a day in an attempt to complete the project. While it may seem like a good way to get more work done, anyone who has ever stayed up all night working on a project can be understood that the more work, the lower the quality of work making becomes. The bad news for the game chord because it creates imbalance and poor play. Not to mention the effects of the crisis will have on the lives of developers. As Neverwinter Astral Diamonds you can see, the water Neverwinter games and the delay can be positive, but only if companies are willing to deal with it as a time to polish the game, rather than a time of crisis for the past Some features before release. I feel the frustration of the community when it is a delay of game often stems from the fact that a lot of people have pre-ordered the game tendon. This means that they have spent their money on products that are supposed to release a certain date, and are now pressing again. While this is a good argument why the delay is very frustrating, it is also a problem with a simple solution: Do tendon game pre-order. I have personally witnessed people buying new Neverwinter games tendon is not provided for a period of six months or more. What is the logic behind this work? In today's age of digital distribution and the popularity of the game as a whole, there probably is not a problem to find a copy of the game in a day, especially in popular series such duties or NBA 2K appeal. If you do not buy the product before, and put your money into something that is not a sure thing, and then you will experience less frustration from those who do. Delays are part of the culture of the game. The more we can reach an understanding with them and understand why they occur, and to identify the good and the bad, and the more we can start to see more developers taking the time to finish Neverwinter games chord, instead of launching buggy, nonsense is not over yet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)