YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

that's really exciting for the industry
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Anusara YogaMessage format

juanjuan075249
Posted 2015-12-11 12:50 AM (#214782)
Subject: that's really exciting for the industry

Veteran

without addressing it.Hopefully the industry will come up with some positive suggestions. Mobile tech developer Qualcomm may not have the core Runescape games cachet of an Nvidia or an Intel, but mobile is its turf and it's inclined to defend that turf. At this year's CES in Las Vegas, we spoke to two Qualcomm marketing executives who are key in the company's efforts to promote its recently announced Snapdragon 800 flagship chipset by strengthening its play towards the mobile Runescape games market.On the role of Runescape games in the mobile marketJim Merrick, Director, Marketing Runescape games are the lens through which many of us perceive the power of our devices. It's not about updating my Facebook page faster. If I can see 1080p video on this smartphone, my Runescape games will look phenomenal. That's something everybody can Cheap FF14 Gil understand. It's a big criteria in the purchase process for how people choose handsets today.Michelle Leyden Li, Senior Director, Marketing People who weren't 'Runescape gamers', once they have a mobile device in their hands, they become Runescape gamers, and I think that's really exciting for the industry. We look at gaming as part of the larger multimedia bucket that comprises what people do with their devices.On establishing partnerships with Runescape game developersMLL We have, at last count, more than 500 devices commercially available with Snapdragon worldwide. If you look at the amount of people with Snapdragon devices, it's huge, particularly in smartphones. Ask our competitors how many smartphones they're in. Just from a momentum standpoint, our GPU is millions of peoples' hands for smartphone gaming. We need to enable the ecosystem and the developers, so we have incredibly robust tools for our GPU, we have an SDK, one of the only mobile profiler tools in the industry for graphics, and we're increasingly working with not only Runescape game developers, but Runescape game engine providers, the Unity engine is ported to Snapdragon.that's critical to what we're doing with our processor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)