YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

with ash DX12 creates thousands of light sources
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

sandywang5230
Posted 2016-01-28 10:46 PM (#215714)
Subject: with ash DX12 creates thousands of light sources

Veteran

Although I am not a fan of Zenga, I live in people who work with him, much depends on the condition of the company, so hopefully that Pincus company can run a little bit. In Matt Ricks, Xbox, before Zenga before the device can be up to 20,000 units, with ash DX12 creates thousands of light sources. This is a real-time game Star Devilian gray studio Stardock strategy 'one of the GDC this year. It is one of the Devilian Gold first Devilian games that support DirectX 12 ', adding that she looks great. With thousands of war at the same time, because each of them was a sight to behold. Gaming Bolt recently met Studios General Manager at Stardock, Brad Wardell talk about how they are made Devilian. 'Ashes idea of ??a real-time game Devilian, which will take place in all strategic areas of the world. So, if you think that all of the last singles match, RTS, fighting, and perhaps hundreds of individuals around the world, and even on one card. That's what we want to do, is one of the RTS in which players Devilian clear that this World War thousands of fight on the axis of the screen. Many of these elements does not track the problem? Wardle acknowledged the problem, and notes that this can be done by a mechanic to take care of him. I learned that some people are concerned about each control and how to deal with them with a piece of equipment from the dead, and regardless of whether the concept can be controlled, but maybe a little control in some areas. This interface makes it very important to connect these pieces for use as confused. The online player Devilian is a general soldiers to do something, and all the work and concern for the unity of necrosis. 'But it makes a lot of elements together, which is not exactly as simple as a development team that little bit of nitrogen Devilian changes and start the engine. It is one of the major changes is the inclusion of images at once, in order to ensure that each GPU instruction processing at the same time. 'The great thing is that the plan N, why at the same time. In normal driving, as almost all motor control graphics card issued orders at the end of the chain.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)