YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

in 7700 AN hundreds of pieces of the exhibition
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

sandywang5230
Posted 2016-01-28 10:50 PM (#215715)
Subject: in 7700 AN hundreds of pieces of the exhibition

Veteran

ime is connected to it and at the same time. What do we do with nitrogen, which takes place in parallel. So, asynchronous, and one CPU to the graphics card and talk at the same time. 'He said:' If we act on one core, and they are not the best, but the axis of activity, and we can not do. It will look like one of the RTS ', which was earlier, but now, as already mentioned, the device requires minimal CPU quad, the majority of people. However, if you are using a laptop Some people have only two, but quite a lot, and most people have four or more, you can get literally four times better performance. 'This plan will be presented to developers at GDC 7700 a great unit. Brad showed that some of the largest map may be from 15 to 20,000 units. We were on the map, respectively, in 7700 AN hundreds of pieces of the exhibition. Cheap Devilian Gold When you talk to map're greater potential of 15 to 20,000 units. The biggest card designed specifically for people who play with a group of friends. If you experience a few days or weeks on this issue, to play a lot. 'What is the maximum number of units in the game Devilian can be done at the same time on the screen? Brad nice, but the answer. 'Well, a lot. I do not think that we really did not play. We just need a place where technology assets equivalent to the level that you want to ekrane.Galiu feed him now. Therefore, it is not the speed of the core of more than one of the plurality of cores. DX12 will work gray matter, but not limited thereto. What are the benefits DX12 and DX11 one copy? One of the things that the light source, we have a very easy! Did you know that the game Devilian, or even a typical device, your computer may Devilian 4-8 light source. 'DirectX 11 is four or eight real light source. However, the 'DirectX 12, thousands of light sources. Which is very accurate, as Devilian look real, but I really like in real life, but as you know, even if you go to a CGI film as the story of this game is not real Devilian video games. Look, what is the latest Pixar movie? I see it, I do not know where his style, but I really do not think Devilian video games. Then you look at video games Devilian, and there is something Jimmy movie on this subject, and what to do, the fact that the majority of the way they light the screen, so to speak. How to deal with motion and depth of field and Devilian intelligence, but also gets technical, but all offer Devilian delayed today. Although the film to do things, use of space, which is what we are doing is called. 'DirectX 11, so we have to turn off some effects and some of the same depth of field, and when the time anti-aliasing, and some of the things that the world feel a little bit of time, more realistic, you feel like you look out the window, but realistic. She also pointed out that the proposed experimental heel as lack of textures and shadows counter. Do not move the ship, plus there are trees or other interesting things on the map, and, as you know, is not the light and shadows. Game precedent Devilian 4K with thousands of units on screen at a time, will be 'DirectX 11 did not even try.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)