YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

/]Charles Woodson Jersey[/
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

xionghh
Posted 2016-03-16 3:15 AM (#216354)
Subject: /]Charles Woodson Jersey[/

Extreme Veteran

Ive read ‘The Prince by Niolo Mhiavelli so many tis Ive lost count. In graduate school we studied this text as the Bible to all things strategy for its ttical and strategic concepts for how to obtain leaderip at the highest levels Trent Richardson Jersey , how to manipulate people and situations for an oute that is favorable to the underlined agenda. People will rise, people will fall but those who understand the purest concepts of power, I an the molecular intricies of the contributors, stabilizers and ongoing expansion of real power are able to stay in control regardless of who the public figure is to the overall strategy. John D. Rockefeller said, “I want to own nothing but control everything”. He was a man that understood power as this is the ability to influence, capitalize and control everything without the liability of ownerip. When I say liability I dont an just legal but also social and reputation. In a modern world legislation has been held hostage by politicians out for control but with the reverse thod of what tually works. History ows that those who insist on being the fe to a movent, concept or power pyramid sueed in ort term power trtion only and soon bee the first to go as the fe to a structure is typically the first to be removed when controversy hits an organization. University intellectuals, politicians and most corporate executives lk the foundation and applicable knowledge to sueed long term in their efforts to create a legy of power that withstands the test of ti, conspiry and upstarts who attempt a power grab with defamation. In Manhattan there is a consultant known on a first na basis to only a few but the vibrations of his invisible hand can be felt in economies that span the globe. Jas Scott is lead consultant and founder for a pany called Princeton Corporate Solutions. Chances are Clive Walford Jersey , youve never heard of him or his virtually invisible boutique firm but I can almost guarantee that youre existence has been affected by decisions hes made at the apex of the economic power pyramid. His ability for psychological profile building on targeted populations to predict buying triggers and how to implent seeds to incubate in the minds subconscious to be called on in the form of ‘cues is beyond what youll read in the confines of a text book, blog or podcast entry on iTunes and more like sothing out of a World War o propaganda study or CIA conspiry file. His trk record of influence is spooky, terrifying and has bee my new obsession. He has mastered the concepts that the ancients have defined and proven to be the necessities for power at a level where the control and influence is automated with strategic implentation of ttics that are formulated from emotional profiles, case history, lineage of target, economic level of the future descendants of the target and many other formulas that have labeled him the ‘New Mhiavelli by the most elite regional economic turnaround, globalization and power broker consultants in the world. For months I tried to find him with exhaustive web searches where I found lots of theories about him but no pictures, there are rmational videos with his voice walking the viewer through obscure tangents on Regulation D and other oddities that only represent a minuscule frtion of what he tual does as a profession. Finally, a friend of a friends fathers friend (or sothing like that) is a mber of the AEI (Arican Enterprise Institute) and the Manhattan Institute Mario Edwards Jr Jersey , where coincidentally Jas Scott is also a mber and after a few weeks I was able to secure a sit down interview with him at ‘The W ross from the Waldorf Astoria. Sotis blogs can sum up the realities of eting a person like this. I knew he was supposedly young, distinguied, articulate and those that helped set up this eting gave insight as to the responses, words, body language and other things that set him off, “If you do sothing that makes him even slightly unfortable he will just get up and leave” is what everyone told . When I t him he was sitting with o congressn (who did not give permission to ntion them and I dont want the baggage of making them angry so Ill just leave it at that) who I recognized imdiately from CNN and FOX. They were just drinking and relaxing. I sat down, the politicians left and there we were. One can never be fully prepared for a eting like this. It didnt matter how much ti and research I put into this I knew when my butt hit the chair that I was absolutely out of my league. I could feel his eyes running over my body analyzing my body language, when I spoke I knew he was listening more to my intonation, vocabulary rather than my tual ideas or questions. His eyes were deep Charles Woodson Jersey , his fe was without expression and in a room of fifty people or more I felt as if I was sitting on a chair only inches above an ocean of lava as I began to sweat. “Mr. Scott”, I stamred, “Ive read about you for quite so ti and I have to ask you, why is it that you make yourself so difficult to get in touch with? I an, why all the secrecy? Its only led to conspiries about your intentions…” I didnt even fini my sentence because I literally ran out of air in my lungs. He leaned bk, put one arm on top of the chair to his right and crossed his legs and in a matter of only a few minutes gave an education in power and influence that defies what youll read in “The Prince”, “The Art of War” or any Robert Green book. “After all the work you put into this eting, thats your question?” he said, “What is it that youre trying to pli? What is it that you want to know?” My mind literally went blank. I couldnt think and I couldnt speak so I glanced down at my pad and just said the o words that I had underlined on the page Sebastian Janikowski Jersey , “Power and control”. He grinned and with a philosophical ist he began, “Well, power can only be had if control is establied beforehand.” He continued, “.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)