YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

, face towels adidas zx flux zwart
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

xionghh
Posted 2016-03-27 8:35 PM (#216545)
Subject: , face towels adidas zx flux zwart

Extreme Veteran

?? In this article we will try and look at a few of the pros and cons of video games. You may not agree with all of them based on your background. For example someone that is very against violence will have a hard time with almost any video game as most of them involve some type of violence. My grandchildren play a computer bowling game where the bowl down Christmas Elves. It is very cute and the animation is good. There is no blood and guts just a bunch of cute elves. Sometimes the elves jump over the ball and they always have something to say. First lets look at some of the Pros of video games. Getting comfortable with technology. Even a young child is not intimidated by a computer if there is a video game playing. The stunning graphics nike air max thea türkis kaufen , motion and sound are enough to lure the most stubborn child to play. And truth be told many older people are not comfortable with computers. Fast reflexes. A few years ago I saw a TV special on video games. They were talking about how much the games improved the children's reflexes as well as their eye-hand coordination. The show also talked about how much better pilots they could become because of the games. Well that was the theory. The reflexes and eye-hand coordination in a child that plays games is said to improve with practice. And we all know that children like to practice video games a lot. Keeps them home. When I was young I was pretty much allowed to go anywhere I wanted. I remember we went to see my Grandma once and I left her house and walked to town. There I found a bakery that I can still almost smell today. Thankfully Grandma lived in a small town in Nebraska. I was 6 or 7 at the time. Today my 6 year old granddaughter can't hardly cross the road in front of my house without one of us there to watch. The times they have changed. Great for punishment. All right this probably shouldn't be here but it's true. Today if you send a kid to their room they just watch their own TV or play video games. When I was a kid we didn't have TVs and video games in the bedrooms. We got to read, if we were lucky. Now if you take away a video game for bad grades it gets the child's attention. I'm not sure if that's good or not but it does seem to work. Now let's look at a few of the cons of video games. Getting comfortable with technology. I know that was a pro too but hear me out. In this day and age we all are worried about our privacy. Including all levels of government and businesses there are literally thousands of databases with our information. We are cataloged, tracked and snooped on more than any society at any time in history. And guess what. It's not going to be getting any better anytime soon. There is a software program that can be purchased that can dig up information on pretty much anyone. I have been told that with this software people and companies can obtain your Social Security Number nike air max 90 rot kaufen , Bank Account information, Personal information, Credit Card Account information nike air max 90 damen weiß sale , relatives and pretty much anything you could imagine. Keeps them home, I mean in the house. I have to turn off the games and drag my grand kids outside sometimes. When I was playing as a kid I was pretty much always outside. I can remember playing baseball and football in the ??hurch yard?? One our block we had a small church that had a dirt parking area. Several of the kids in our neighborhood would meet there to play. I have a lot of fond memories from that yard. Exercise. Today they say on the TV that our children don't get anywhere near enough exercise. Having a video game doesn't really help in that area. Now I know about Nintendo Wii Fit and it's a great idea. And I can tell you that with a Wii you can actually work out your arms just playing games. Not the same as lifting weights or chopping wood but your arms will get tired. Maybe someone should come up with a weighted controller for the Wii. And small weight that attach to your ankles and hook up to the Wii. Remember, you heard it here first. Imagination. A video game nike air max 90 schwarz günstig , or even a TV, is kind of like planting weeds in your garden. I mean a young child normally has a great imagination in their own right. After they watch so much TV or play a game too many times that pretty much shuts down thoughts of other things. We all know of a gamer that has played so long that they dream of the game. Maybe a gamer like one of us. I know that I have at least a couple of times. Companionship. I try and monitor my grandchildren when they play video games at my house, especially online games. If you watch your young gamer communicate in an online gaming enviroment you will not believe the absolute trash people talk online. These young kids think that makes them cool or grownup in some way. More than once I have had my grandson leave a game area where the punks were. If a young kids came into your house and talked like that http://www.gunstigairmaxkaufen-at.eu/nike-air-max-schwarz-gunstig/air-max-90-schwarz.html , you'd probably go to jail for washing his mouth out with soap, or maybe worse. Anyway I hope this gives you something to think about as far as gaming goes. I don't believe a limited amount of gaming is going to hurt a child. I try and keep away from the games where there is needless killing involved. I mean, I like to play WarCraft III. I have played with my grandson in the past. I would not bring home a game where you go around killing innocent people and raping women. That just makes me sick to think about. Author's Resource Box When you are ready to buy PlayStation 3 Accessories and games nike air max thea schwarz günstig , come check out httplayStation3Accessories. We have many of the latest Gaming Chairs and we also have Free Shipping on many items. Just remember to keep an eye on your young gamer and for gosh sakes, get them outside to throw a ball every now and then. Help them make memories like some of the memories that you enjoy from your childhood. And less of the ones that you dont. WARNING. A few of the new Cockpit Chairs are so realistic that you may end up needing your young gamer .
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)