YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

his neck on Saturday against Indiana. .
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

ldh2013
Posted 2016-04-08 3:00 AM (#216817)
Subject: his neck on Saturday against Indiana. .

Regular

TORONTO – David Clarkson paused to consider the query. Nike Air Max Thea Damesschoen . "Its a tough question," he said before carefully choosing his words. Knowing the result of his actions, would the 29-year-old leap off the bench to defend a teammate if the situation were to arise once more? "Different situations call for different measures, right," said Clarkson delicately on Wednesday afternoon, never quite answering the question directly. "I think you learn from things. And like I said [previously], I made a decision with my heart, not with my head but I try to play with my heart on my sleeve and play that same way all the time." Shelved for his actions in defending Phil Kessel from Sabres tough guy John Scott on Sept. 22, Clarkson finally served the 10th and final game of his suspension Tuesday night and will make his much-anticipated Leafs debut in Columbus on Friday evening. After nearly a month of waiting to debut in the sweater he grew up wearing, a month of lingering as an extra forward at practice, a month as an outside ingredient to his teams early season success, Clarkson can finally prepare to play in his first regular season game with the Leafs. "It felt long," he said. "When the teams winning obviously it makes it shorter, but it felt like quite a while." The Leafs managed to reel off seven wins (7-3-0) in his absence – in addition to regulars Nik Kulemin, Mark Fraser and Frazer McLaren, all due back soon – plugging holes with youth amid an admittedly uneven start that featured sturdy netminding, terrific special teams, and inconsistent performance in the remaining underlying areas. Clarksons brash presence will be a welcome addition. He was the clubs marquee offseason acquisition – inked a massive seven-year deal worth $36.75 million – a player Dave Nonis described as "great mix of skill and character and grit". Once a 30-goal man, the Leafs are counting on Clarkson to offer an irritating physical presence in their top-9, leadership from a Stanley Cup Final appearance in New Jersey, and of course, something in the way of offence, though not necessarily 30 goals. But in spite of the simmering expectations of his debut, additionally stoked by his return home and the weight of that sizeable contract, Clarkson understands he cant run around and earn it back all at once. "Thats one thing I cant do," he said. "Its easy when youve been suspended to try to come back in the lineup and try to overdo things. Ive got to just come in and take it step-by-step, [do] what I was brought here to do; thats go around the net, put the puck in the net, be physical, [be] good in my own zone, do all those things, not try to do too much." Though nothing has been declared yet by head coach Randy Carlyle, Clarkson would seem to be a fit alongside Nazem Kadri and Joffrey Lupul, the latter filling a roster void at right wing while Clarkson and Kulemin remained out. Wherever he ends up, Clarkson will be a definite upgrade over the inexperienced youth he is set to replace, a strong bet to trigger improvement defensively and in the dirty areas down-low in the offensive zone. To pass the time and remain fit during his first NHL suspension, Clarkson skated twice daily – both at practice and often with skating consultant Barb Underhill – also employing the services of strength coach Anthony Belza during off-ice workouts. That and extra time with family. "My wife is probably ready to get me out of the house and back at the rink," he grinned. Though he has not played since Sept. 27, Clarkson did not believe that rust would be a factor in his return to the Toronto lineup. Ultimately, the experience is not one hed like to endure again. "At the end of the day its different when youre in the National Hockey League and youre starting a new chapter of your career or your life and youre suspended," Clarkson concluded. "Luckily enough Ill be here for quite awhile and have a lot of home openers to play. But the big thing is the team was successful and Im just coming in now fresh and feel great on the ice. "Im excited here for Friday night." Nike Air Max Thea Heren . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Nike Air Max 90 Dames Roze . Pau Gasol had 23 points and 17 rebounds, and injury-riddled Los Angeles used its sixth different starting point guard of the season in a 110-99 victory over the Utah Jazz on Friday night. http://www.goedkoophardloopschoenen.nl/ . Leave it to hitting friendly Coors Field to snap him right out of it. Leave it to this park to get the entire Arizona lineup revved up. DENVER -- Aaron Brooks got word just before game time that he would start in place of an ailing Ty Lawson, and then took advantage of his opportunity. Brooks had 27 points and a career-high 17 assists to lead the Denver Nuggets past the Detroit Pistons 118-109 on Wednesday night for their fourth win in five games. "Aaron did a great job of picking those guys apart," teammate Darrell Arthur said. "He did whatever he wanted to. He got to the rim. He got guys open for easy looks. He did a great job managing the floor today." Brooks said he found out Lawson, who was suffering from a sinus infection, wouldnt be able to play when Lawson walked off the court and told him after struggling in pregame warm-ups. "I thought he was joking at first," Brooks said. "I was like, Quit playing around. Get back out there. But thats what you have to do. We all stepped up." Randy Foye added 22 points, Kenneth Faried had 14 and J.J. Hickson had 11 points and 11 rebounds for the Nuggets. Wilson Chandler also sat out after receiving an injection to treat a hip injury. Greg Monroe scored 22 points to lead the Pistons, who lost their 11th in a row on the road. Rodney Stuckey added 18 and Kyle Singler and Charlie Villanueva each had 13. "Aaron Brooks was able to get in the lane and Randy Foye just caught fire from 3," Monroe said. "Anytime you have a backcourt that ones getting to the rim and the other is knocking downn 3s, its going to be tough on any night. Nike Free 5.0 Dames Sale. " Trailing by seven at the half, the Nuggets rallied to take an 85-84 lead into the fourth quarter. After Singlers 3-pointer put the Pistons in front 82-75, the Nuggets outscored Detroit 10-2 over the final 3:20 of the third quarter to regain the lead. Brooks started the spurt with a 3-pointer and a driving reverse layup and Foye closed it by hitting a 3 and finishing a fast-break with a layup after stealing an inbounds pass. Denver used another 10-2 surge to stretch its lead to 104-91 midway through the final period. Detroit pulled to 113-109 with 54.2 seconds remaining as Singler and Villanueva hit 3s around a layup by Hickson. But Hickson had another layup and Anthony Randolph converted a three-point play to give the Nuggets a nine-point cushion with 31.7 seconds remaining. Stuckey scored 14 of his points in the first half, helping the Pistons take a 61-54 lead. Detroit led by as many as 11 points early on. NOTES: Pistons C Andre Drummond sat the game out after injuring his neck on Saturday against Indiana. ... Pistons G Chauncey Billups, a former Nugget and native of Denver who has been sidelined by a knee injury, returned a warm ovation from the crowd with a couple of waves of his hand. ... The Pistons lost Josh Smith to ejection midway through the third quarter after he picked up a pair of technical fouls in quick succession. ... Brooks previous career high for assists was 13 against Phoenix on Nov. 17, 2009. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)