YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Therrien feels his team has shown
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

ldh2013
Posted 2016-04-09 3:11 AM (#216829)
Subject: Therrien feels his team has shown

Regular

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jersey .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. "Were showing progress there, slowly but steady," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "The guys were never in a system like this. But theyre doing a good job on a daily basis. "Every situation will be covered. It takes time when youre getting into a new situation of any kind." The Giants receivers welcome the changes. "Everyone is still learning," fourth-year receiver Jerrel Jernigan said. "Coach Ben is still giving everyone everything. I like the offence. It fits my game. Were going to spread the ball and give us a chance to get the ball in space. Then it lets you do the rest in your space." After two nondescript years with the Giants, catching three passes for 22 yards, Jernigan got the chance to start the final three games last seasons. In those games, Jernigan caught 20 passes for 237 yards and two touchdowns. "All I needed was a chance to get some time on the field," said Jernigan, originally a third-round draft pick from Troy. "I remembered what it was like to play a whole game. Now everyone knows what I can do." Jernigan will look to offset the loss of Hakeem Nicks, who left as a free agent to sign with the Indianapolis Colts. Rueben Randle enters his third year with the Giants and he is coming off his best pro season, catching 41 passes for 611 yards and six touchdowns. Randle, originally a second-round draft pick out of LSU, believes that the new offensive set with be a benefit to him. "It frees me up and lets me do the things I do best," Randle said. "It takes a lot of things off my mind when I play. I can just go out and play football. Im going out there and focusing on what I can do. I dont feel like I have to go out there and prove myself now. Its just about learning about how he (McAdoo) wants things run, learning the new terminology. Even though were picking it up pretty well, we still have a lot to learn and a lot to work out." Odell Beckham Jr., the teams first-round draft pick this year from LSU, has been slowed by a sore hamstring that he declared to be "nothing at all." Beckham was limited in his work Thursday. "Its just being cautious," Beckham said. "Its nothing really to be worried about. Ill be ready for mini-camp next week." Beckham also likes the Giants offensive approach. "It absolutely gives each player a chance to make plays," Beckham said. "This offence will allow us to get out and make plays. Its exciting." "The system allows for the opportunity for the player to make some plays in open space," Coughlin said. "They have a good understanding of what is being asked of them." The Giants will conduct mini-camp next Tuesday through Thursday. NOTES: The only down moment to Thursdays workout was that veteran linebacker Jon Beason went down with an undisclosed foot injury. Beason was carted off the field by medical personnel. The extent of Beasons injury was not immediately determined. "We hope to get him out there (at mini-camp) next week, because hes obviously a big part of what we do. Hes smart and dependable and does a few things for us. ___ Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Minnesota Vikings Jersey China . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) – Quick had a couple good saves early on Patrick Sharp and Brandon Saad. Chicago Bears Jersey China . David West scored 25 points, Paul George added 22, and the Pacers beat the Utah Jazz 94-91 on Sunday night. Indianapolis native Gordon Hayward had 21 points and Derrick Favors scored 17 for the Jazz, nine of them in the first eight minutes as Utah opened a 14-4 lead. http://www.cheapmlssoccerjerseys.net/Cheap-Chicago-Bears-Jersey-Wholesale-89-Xz/ . He then tried the other side of the ice, and that worked out quite well for him and the Chicago Blackhawks. Bickell had a goal and two assists, and the Blackhawks beat the Minnesota Wild 4-1 on Sunday to take a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference semifinals.BROSSARD, Que. -- It was up to veterans Brian Gionta and Tomas Plekanec to convince the world, and perhaps themselves, that the Montreal Canadiens still have hope. The team that looked so solid in coming back to eliminate the first-place overall Boston Bruins is down 3-1 to the New York Rangers in the NHL Eastern Conference final, but Gionta insisted Monday that morale is good and the Canadiens are far from finished. They will be facing elimination in Game 5 of the best-of-seven series at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, however. "Its no secret: you start doing the right things, you start getting rewarded for it and momentum builds," Gionta said. "You keep carrying that. "A couple of teams have been able to do that this year, the Kings and the Rangers. So its not something that cant be done and with the group we have in here, we believe we can do it. And we believe weve got better as the series goes on." Gionta and Plekanec were part of a Canadiens team that came back from a 3-1 deficit to upset the high-powered Washington Capitals en route to their last trip to the conference final in 2010. They did it that time with desperate shot-blocking, spectacular goaltending from Jaroslav Halak and a quiet belief that they could pull it off. This time, they are looking to third-stringer Dustin Tokarski to imitate Halak. The 24-year-old has been solid in goal since replacing the injured Carey Price in Game 2, allowing eight goals in 11 periods over three games. He helped them claim an overtime win in New York in Game 3 but was beaten on Martin St. Louis overtime snipe in Game 4 on Sunday night. The Canadiens have played the Rangers close to evenly since a 7-2 loss in the series opener, but there were worrying signs in their latest loss. Defenceman Alexei Emein missed most of the first period after blocking a shot and then was mostly immobile after he returned. And top forwards Thomas Vanek, who has struggled all series, and Max Pacioretty were all-but invisible. And they remain without Price, the Canadian gold medallist from the Sochi Olympics in February who suffered a suspected right knee injury when New Yorks Chris Kreider crashed the net in the second period of the series opener. Price skated for about 20 minutes without equipment before the teams optional practice, but coach Michel Therrien said he will not be back in this series. For Gionta, hope comes from a feeling that his team is getting better and still has time to turn things around, as they did when they fell behind 3-2 to the Bruins in the conference semifinal. The Canadiens rebounded with their best game of the playoffs in Game 6 and closed it ouut in Boston two days later. Los Angeles Clippers Jersey China. "We were able to wear (Bostons) defence down with our speed and our forechecking," he said. "We need to get better at that and I think thats what weve got better at as (the New York series) went on. "Try to take advantage of their defencemen down low, try to spend some time in the offensive zone, and start to make breakdowns and make things happen that way. Our backs are against the wall. Its win or go home. I would expect the same kind of effort as we had against Boston for sure." They could also improve on special teams, although they had a breakthrough when P.K. Subban finally got a power play goal to tie the game in the third period on the sixth of Montreals eight man-advantages. "We sat down after the second period and made a little adjustment and it worked and hopefully we can carry it over to the next game," said Plekanec. "Special teams was one of the things that we probably werent good enough at in the series so far, so it would be a good time to turn that around. "Its not over. I didnt see one guy that was down after the game." Plekanec was among five players in the Game 4 lineup who joined the reserve players in the optional skate, along with Tokarski, Rene Bourque, Michael Bournival and defenceman Francis Bouillon, who scored in his first appearance in the series in place of rookie Nathan Beaulieu. Another potential boost for the Canadiens would be to score the first goal, which they did consistently in the first two rounds but have yet to do against the Rangers. It would perhaps give them another missing element -- confidence. "We have to start playing more with confidence, making the right plays at the right time," said Plekanec. "When theres a play, weve got to make it. "When theres no play, weve got to go for the puck. Sometimes we didnt make the right decisions, so thats an aspect that definitely can be better. Confidence is a thing that, when you dont make the right plays, you start chipping it in instead of making plays, and sometimes its a situation where you should have made a play." Therrien feels his team has shown it can bounce back against the Bruins and can do it again. Gionta, a Stanley Cup winner with New Jersey in 2003, agrees. "Part of the playoffs part of being a professional, of being part of a winning team is being able to regroup and forget about it and deal with the circumstances that are ahead of you and not with whats behind you," he said. "Guys were disappointed. It was a huge blow. But the series isnt over. We still believe in this group so no one is panicking." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)