YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I think were a good group and we compete hard,
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

ldh2013
Posted 2016-04-11 4:02 AM (#216878)
Subject: I think were a good group and we compete hard,

Regular

CARSON, Calif. cheap jerseys . -- Bobby Burling headed home Mauro Rosales corner kick in the 88th minute, and Chivas USA pulled out a 3-2 victory over the visiting Chicago Fire in a Major League Soccer opener Sunday. Chivas, playing its first game since MLS last month purchased the franchise rights from Club Deportivo Guadalajara owner Jorge Vergara, had conceded a two-goal advantage before the 6-foot-4 Burling outleapt Chicagos defence for the winner. Erick Torres provided a 56th-minute lead on a penalty kick after drawing a foul from Fire defender Gonzalo Segares, and rookie Thomas McNamara finished Leandro Barreras near-post cross three minutes later. Benji Joya and Quincy Amarikwa scored goals off the bench as Chicago rallied to tie the score with about 20 minutes to go. Joya, a rookie, scored on his first touch of the game in the 64th minute, finishing Alexs feed at the right post about 30 seconds after coming on. wholesale jerseys . Heyward-Bey did not practice all week because of a hamstring injury. Coach Chuck Pagano said Heyward-Bey was expected to miss at least a week and they signed former New England receiver Deion Branch to help fill the void. jerseys from china . -- Michael Brantley gets to head home celebrating a game-winning hit instead of dwelling on a rare error. http://www.cheapjerseysnflchina.net/ . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand.VANCOUVER - The Vancouver Canucks are convinced they need a tweak, not a major overhaul.After an embarrassing 5-1 home defeat to the New York Rangers on Saturday night that stretched the clubs losing streak to four, head coach Willie Desjardins said hes altering an aggressive style that has left Vancouver badly exposed at times on its current slide.Were just trying to make changes that allow us to utilize our talent and what were good at, he said. I think certain lines are good at certain things and others have other strengths. We want to try and maximize that with our systems.Saturdays debacle was pretty much over before the seven-minute mark of the first period as the Rangers took advantage of a team that looked slow coming off a seven-game road trip.It seemed as though New York was playing shinny at times, scoring three times in the first 6:46 on three odd-man rushes.Desjardins preaches a system where his defenceman are encouraged to pinch at the offensive blue-line with the forwards backing up in support, but there was a clear breakdown against the well-rested Rangers.I think we went in with the mindset (that) we wanted to have a good game, we wanted to go after them, said Desjardins. We were kind of a step behind, and being a step behind when youre being aggressive isnt a good combination.The rookie head coach is facing his first bit of adversity with the Canucks — who remain precariously in a playoff spot at the moment — and indicated after Tuesdays practice and video session that he will tighten the reins in certain situations.I think I was trying to push us a way to play something that, when were ready and fresh ... we can do a really good job, said Dejardins. Its not like we cant play that way, but sometimes youve got to recognize that maybe the other teams fresher than you are. Theyre more ready, they have a little bit more jump — when thats the situation you have to have other things that you go to.Were just trying to make our game a little bit more well-rounded.Canucks forward Alexandre Burrow said while a tweak to the system should help, its down to the players on the ice executing better.Were giving up easy chances. I think early in the year we were pretty good at cutting down on scoring chances against and thats how we had some success, he said. Last game we gave up five odd-man rushes, clear cut with no backcheck. Those are grade-A and you cant give that up in this league otherwise theyll make you pay, and we did pay for it.Its as a team making the proper read and read off each other the right way. For most part weve done that most of the year, but the last few games we broke down a few times.Canucks defenceman Luca Sbisa — who was an ugly minus-4 against New York and is minus-8 over thhe losing streak — said altering a system isnt uncommon, especially when a team falls on hard times. cheap nfl jerseys. Sometimes youve got to change a couple things throughout the year from game to game, from period to period, he said. When things are going well you usually dont change much, but when you lose four in row ... if you dont change anything its insanity.The first test of whatever changes have been made Vancouvers approach comes Wednesday when the Canucks (18-10-2) host the Dallas Stars (11-13-6) at Rogers Arena.Dallas beat Vancouver 6-3 on Oct. 21 thanks to five goals in the games first 21:17 and boasts a potent offence led by NHL goal and points leader Tyler Seguin.Were just trying to win a game right now, said Canucks defenceman Kevin Bieksa, who was minus-3 against the Rangers. I dont think you can make it bigger than it is. Were trying to win a hockey game. Weve lost a few here — some games weve played well, some games we havent.Overall the last couple games were not happy with the way weve played, we dont feel thats the kind of team we are.Canucks goalie Ryan Miller said keeping things simple could go a long way for a team trying to find its way.We definitely have to push through these hard times, he said. Nobodys going to let you climb out of the hole. Theyre going to push you down. You have to work together to get out of it.We gambled on a few plays last game and theres been some times when weve gambled in other games. Weve got to get some of that maverick out of the game.Miller said everyone in the locker-room has to improve to get out of the current funk, including himself. While the 34-year-old free-agent signing owns 16 of Vancouvers 18 wins this season, he also has a very pedestrian .900 save percentage to go along with a 2.69 goals-against average.Certainly I can play better. I think a lot of guys would agree we can play better as a group, as well, said Miller. I dont think were that far off. I think its a mental test more than anything. Every NHL teams going to go through it.This is our time to go through a tough stretch and youve got to find something to bring this group even closer. I think were a good group and we compete hard, but weve got to get better.Desjardins himself conceded he had to better as well after the loss to the Rangers, and stressed on Tuesday he was in no way overhauling the style that has been taught every day since the start of training camp.Hes just giving it a tuneup.Were going to do what weve always done 90 per cent of the time, said Desjardins. When maybe were not quite in position, then maybe we wont be quite as aggressive, thats all. Its going to be the same that weve seen. Well just be smarter when were not in the position we want to be. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)