YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The World Group includes the top eight on the planet.
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

ldh2013
Posted 2016-04-11 4:15 AM (#216884)
Subject: The World Group includes the top eight on the planet.

Regular

NASHVILLE -- The Colorado Avalanche and goalie Semyon Varlamov are playing so well this season that theyre even winning in Music City. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Donne Rosa Scarpe . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. Jan Hejda, Gabriel Landeskog and Matt Duchene each scored a goal for Colorado, which is 8-1-1 over its past 10 games. The Avalanche earned their first win in Nashville since Jan. 6, 2009, ending a 0-6-1 skid. Colorado centre Paul Stastny said they did a good job surviving late, with the key jumping out to a 3-0 lead in the first. "Getting it to 3-0 was important for us especially in the past not doing well here," Stastny said. "Knowing we have a new team, new coach and new mentality I think we forgot about playing here and a fresh start for us." Varlamov made 27 saves and improved to 11-0-5 in his past 16 games, tying the Avalanche record for consecutive games without a regulation loss. The Predators scored three straight goals after trailing 5-1 in the third, and Roman Josis goal at 17:03 gave them a chance to force overtime. But Varlamov stopped a flurry in the final minutes, including shots from Josi and Mike Fisher for the win. "Its not important how the game ends," Colorado coach Patrick Roy said. "Its the result at the end. We won the game." Patric Hornqvist, Craig Smith and Ryan Ellis also scored for Nashville, which snapped a two-game winning streak. Devan Dubnyk struggled in his Nashville debut after the Predators swapped forward Matt Hendricks to Edmonton for the goalie Wednesday. "He got nervous and was rusty," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I know Dubnyk has been in the league a long time, and Ive seen a lot better games from him. But it was his first game. We gave him very little support early, and it just looked like he was nervous after that." Colorado took control from the start with three goals in the first 12:05 with Holden beating Dubnyk with a wrister from the left circle off a rebound at 6:21 in the first. Then the Avalanche scored twice 38 seconds apart with Hejda beating Dubnyk with a slap shot through traffic at 11:27, then Landeskog scored on a one-timer from the right circle at 12:05. Trotz then took his timeout for Nashville. The Predators got on the board in the second after Landeskog elbowed Ellis high, drawing a penalty. Erik Johnson drew a roughing penalty when he fought with Paul Gaustad, giving Nashville a 5-on-3 advantage for 2 minutes. Hornqvist scored on a tip-in 35 seconds later in pulling Nashville within 3-1, but the Avalanche killed off the rest of the power play. The Predators thought they beat the buzzer with a slap shot from captain Shea Weber only to see officials waive it off because the clock expired before the puck crossed the line. Holden scored his fourth goal of the season and second of the game on a slap shot at 2:31 of the third with the puck going in off Dubnyks left skate. Holden then had the primary assist on Duchenes power-play goal at 6:31, which wound up as the game winner. The defenceman credited his Colorado teammates for his big night. "I think every game someone else is stepping up," Holden said. "Weve gone through a lot of injuries. Its showed the adversity of our team here to battle through it. Every night is a different guy, and tonight it was luckily me." The Predators tried to rally as Smith added a goal at 8:14 tapping in the puck behind Varlamov. Then Ellis scored on a slap shot from the point at 12:45, and Josis goal gave Nashville a chance. But even with Dubnyk pulled, they couldnt beat Varlamov again. "We just didnt win enough battles in the beginning," Josi said. Notes: Peter Budaj went 13-0-3 in a 16-game span between Feb. 24 and April 5, 2007, for Colorado. ... Stastny, Nathan MacKinnon and John Mitchell each had two assists. ... Stastny had missed the past two games with a leg injury. ... The Predators have allowed at least three goals in 28 games this season. ... Nashville has five goals on the man advantage in the past three games and came into the game sixth in the NHL on the power play. ... Smiths goal gave him a career-high 15 this season. Adidas Superstar Nere . The midfielder had an operation on Saturday, and is set to miss seven Premier League games, the third round of the FA Cup and the semifinals of the League Cup. Adidas Superstar Prezzo Basso .Navas says on his website I feel outraged, my privacy and that of my family have been violated. ... I have asked my lawyers in Costa Rica to take the necessary legal action.Costa Ricas Judicial Investigation Department revealed on Wednesday that 24 of its own agents were being investigated for using an information platform to access information about Navas. http://www.max90scontate.com/scarpe-adidas-superstar-scontate/superstar-nere.html . - Brent Burns kept waiting to see a replay of his shot that struck Martin Brodeur in the back of the neck and left the New Jersey Devils goalie flat on his back on the ice.MONTREAL - Slovakia will be Canadas next opponent in its bid to reach the World Group in Federation Cup tennis. The International Tennis Federation announced Tuesday that Canada will play host to Slovakia in a World Group playoff series April 19-20. Canada will get to choose the venue and playing surface, which will be announced later. "We are excited to have reached this stage in the competition and are already looking forward to playing another home tie, this time against Slovakia, " Canadian Fed Cup captain Sylvain Bruneau said in a statement. Canada put itself one win away from a first berth in the World Group when Eugenie Bouchard, AAleksandra Wozniak, Sharon Fichman and Gabriela Dabrowski posted a 3-1 win over Serbia on Sunday at the Claude Robillard Centre. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Verdi Nere Uomo/Donne Scarpe. The World Group includes the top eight on the planet. Slovakia, led by world No. 13 Dominika Cibulkova and No. 30 Daniela Hantuchova, reached the World Group semifinals in 2013. In their only previous meeting, Canada lost 5-0 to Slovakia in 1997 Canada is 11th in Fed Cup rankings and Slovakia is fifth. Other playoff ties have Argentina at Russia, France at the United States and Poland at Spain. The four playoff winners advance to the World Group in 2015, while the losers play in World Group II. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)