YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

But it happens
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for BeginnersMessage format

wenyue
Posted 2016-11-02 1:41 AM (#224195)
Subject: But it happens

The taming system, however, has its flaws. The biggest problem is the taming time it can take 20 minutes to tame something small and lowlevel, like a Dodo, or it can take 12 hours that’s 12 hours real time, not ingame to tame something big and powerful. RS Gold The longest I spent taming something was two and a half hours just sitting there and occasionally feeding it narcotics to keep it asleep. You can’t leave it in case it wakes up, or for fear of something or someone killing it.

I understand that powerful creatures require more dedication and effort to claim as your own, but still, 12 hours for a high level Giganotosaurus is absurd.For playing ARK: Survival Evolved with others, you have two choices: official servers and unofficial servers. RS 3 Gold Official servers are public and are completely vanilla – no settings have been changed and no mods have been installed. These servers are often split into tribes of different players, each with their own bases – allying yourself with one tribe may mean you’re now enemies with another tribe. 

As can be expected with servers that allow PvP, you may get randomly picked off when you’re level 1 and only carrying a stone pickaxe by some guy who’s level 80 with a TRex. Cruel, but it happens.Runescape Gold Caveat Emptor! Ark: Survival Evolved is immersive, detailed, complex and beautiful in every way possible You can also create your own server – a fairly lengthy, but worthwhile process. This allows you to have your own rules and settings and you can mod it until it explodes. These servers would class as Unofficial Servers Though the game is still in Beta due for release June 2016 , there’s still a vast amount of mods available on the Steam Workshop.I will say this about ARK : Survival Evolved : it’s addictive. Highly addictive. It’s immersive, detailed, complex and beautiful in every way possible.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)