YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hello Beautiful People! (Introduction)
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

japa.guru
Posted 2017-01-17 12:22 PM (#227147)
Subject: Hello Beautiful People! (Introduction)

New User

Hello everyone!

I am from England and I was drawn to yoga / meditation after going through some difficult times several years ago. Life can have a strange way of taking you to exactly where you need to be - the right place, right time and perfect circumstances led me down this beautiful path and I haven't looked back. I am a completely different person and hope to spread some of the joy that I am lucky enough to be blessed with.

Life is full of challenges and I believe that through yoga and meditation we can really establish ourselves and develop strong roots. With this grounding it is much easier to face these challenges that life throws at us.

The journey has been interesting and recently my partner and I established an online blog and mindfulness shop - Japa. Through our business we hope to spread positive life ideals and bring more light into this world. Our blog covers mindfulness, the environment and travel and whilst I do not want to push any commercial venture in this forum, our shop serves as a platform for artisans in developing countries to promote their beautiful mindful products.

So Hello everyone! It is lovely to be a part of this forum and I look forward to learning from all of the wonderful people that make up this community. I hope (fingers crossed) that I might be able to contribute and help others also.

Love and Happiness
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)