YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wood was imported
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

fengqingxue
Posted 2017-06-29 2:16 AM (#231824)
Subject: wood was imported

Expert Yogi

Nelson and the three of them had never been to China before taking a box of log samples to the market before they were in the market.The 7th Zhejiang Investment and Trade Fair organized a "&";The Swedish Wood China Market Seminar At the meeting, they introduced Sweden's Nordic Korean pine and Nordic white to Chinese customers.
The Nordic Korean pine and northern European white are ages 80-120 years old, with a fine texture and are very suitable for making furniture and building frame structures."said " proudly. My service, Gallo-Tjarnvik, has a history of 125 nian, which produced 17000000 cubic meters of wood last year.
Nielsen showed reporters a slide in the market for pie chart, I saw a data that last year imported 1700000 cubic meters of cork in China, while only 9000 m3 of the wood was imported from Sweden.I hope this market will have a Chinese share of the systematic review.
" simpli deck tiles , wood garden wall board sale , how much will a 6ft privacy fence cost in texas , cheapest way to backyard floor "
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)