YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At first the b At first the business devusiness developers should plan the business task correctly.
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Power YogaMessage format

misshuana
Posted 2017-12-27 10:11 PM (#239497)
Subject: At first the b At first the business devusiness developers should plan the business task correctly.

Elite Veteran

As Thanksgiving looms Womens Ryan Callahan Jersey , a familiar queasiness in the gut may be forming as you contemplate the annual family get-together. But I doubt your concern is about what dishes people are bringing for the table. Rather, my bet is you are worrying about the emotional baggage that everyone, including yourself, will be bringing along with them and hiding under the table. Permit me to show you how these jitters might be seen as an opportunity.

The Thanksgiving family get-together has cultural and historical meanings, of course, but its real purpose is to bring all the family members together so they can systematically push each other?? buttons. The purpose of that is to activate those wounds, hurts and injured feelings that remain unforgiven in each family member, so that they might get healed.

That queasy feeling, then, is your gut telling you that this is a golden opportunity to heal your stuff. So rather than do what you have always done in the past, why not seize the opportunity on this occasion to break free from it? How?

Well, the trick is to first to recognize the opportunity in the moment, as it is arising.

Second, instead of reacting, you tell yourself that your own Spiritual Intelligence has created this situation in order to heal the underlying pain, so Womens Brayden Point Jersey , in that sense, it is perfect. Also, that the person doing the button pushing is actually doing this, not so much TO you, but FOR you. (This occurs below the level of conscious awareness, of course, but they are doing it as a way to help you heal your stuff. Egos are not involved here. It is a soul-to-soul arrangement.)

What I have just described is known as a Radical Forgiveness "reframe" ??seeing the spiritual perfection in the situation and letting go of victim consciousness. Once we do this, then everything changes for the better.

But why not get a jump on the whole process and do some of the forgiveness work in advance of the meeting? A very potent Radical Forgiveness tool you might use to forgive any one of the family members is the Miracles Worksheet. This is a free worksheet you can download at no charge from our website. There is also an online version for those who prefer to do it online. This is also free.

I promise you that if you do a Radical Forgiveness worksheet or two before the family get-together, it will be a very different experience for you and for those on whom you do the worksheet. That particular button will not get pushed, you??l see, and your interactions with that person will be easier. Not that you tell them anything, of course; it?? an energy thing.

However, if your issues are with your parents, especially in relation to childhood wounds you still haven?? quite forgiven them for, then I would suggest our 21 Day Program for Forgiving Your Parents, entitled "Breaking Free." If your parents are deceased Womens Ondrej Palat Jersey , there is no less value to you in doing the program, I can assure you. But don?? take my word for it, check it out on our website.

This is a paid program, but I have to say it is amazing in the results it achieves. As for Thanksgiving 2008, assuming your parents are going to be there, I can virtually guarantee that if you were to do this program, the energy will be totally different to how it has been in the past. You will enjoy it so much more and so will everyone else. This, in spite of the fact that nothing has been said and they don?? even know you have done the program. And there is still time to get it done in time if you act now.

Wouldn?? it be nice to go to the family gathering, not with jitters and a queasiness in your stomach, but with a feeling of expectation and excitement, imagining not only that the experience will, in itself, be enjoyable, but by the time it is time to say good-bye, you will have forged a completely new relationship with everyone? You may even leave this Thanksgiving weekend looking forward to the next one. Wouldn?? that be something!

Copyright 2008 Colin Tipping
Author's Resource Box

Colin Tipping is a renowned author, workshop leader and founder of The Institute for Radical Forgiveness Womens Alex Killorn Jersey , Quantum Energy Management Consultants, LLC, The Georgia CancerHelp Program and Together-We-Heal, Inc. Discover how Colins life-changing program, ??reaking Free,?? 21-Day Program for Forgiving Your Parents,
will help improve your life and relationships.

Article Source:

If you want to be a teacher this is what you need to learn If you want to be a teacher this is what you need to learn March 21, 2013 | Author: George Dodson | Posted in Education

So, you want to become a teacher.

Memories of our teachers feature very strongly in our recollections. In those years they may well have been our best friends. Others, we couldn’t wait to get away from them. Stories were read to you by some. Others forced you to memorize such things as the Gettysburg Address, or the Preamble to the Constitution. Learning to read was a skill leaned from an early teacher probably. They are a special group. So now you want to be one. What is the preparation for this? What exactly is needed to learn to become a teacher?

What grade do you want to teach is the first consideration? Do young students appeal more than old? You’ll want to select a group that you are more comfortable with, since this is the area and the ages of the children, you will be working with for some time. Doing your best will be vital.

Second, you want to do some careful consideration on the subject area you want to teach. Look at your skills and the areas you most like. If you are going to be doing the same thing each day you are going to need commitment and dedication. You will keep getting better if you are doing something you love and are passionate about. Your tea. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)