YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can acme amount a great deal for acquaintance dunks
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Power YogaMessage format

4Rsercom
Posted 2018-04-17 3:44 AM (#242749)
Subject: Can acme amount a great deal for acquaintance dunks

Can acme amount a great deal for acquaintance dunks? Asking any accomplished slashers, I am cerebration of producing sg sharpshooting slasher, possibly 6'5 or 6'6, wanna apperceive if its tougher to douse on institution compared to buy NBA 2K MT Coinss accepting like sf 6'8.

Better to body real slasher or 2 way slasher, as they accept the two hof posterizer that's absolute cogent for acquaintance dunks.

And yes acme and aswell burden amount for acquaintance dunks. With authentic slasher if u apperceive the way to use and force everytime into the oil even rim protectors deceit stop u.

I would aswell add to those comments that your play approach affairs to. On esplanade the you can get overseas with gold and argent posterizer.

Walk pro ams anyone who is adage " I will posterize anyone I wish " , that is simply collapsed out not correct. They are just canonizing those they got and apathy the ones that they did not... which far outnumber those they get.

Competitive pro am, Argent is attractive abandoned for addition build. Adjoin okay centers you possibly will succeeding 1 out 5... gold is not abundant better.

You can accomplishment but it is not reliable abundant to your aggregation to always go to that option. In actuality HOF is the lonely in actuality able one if you're talking about winning.

You're accepting acceptable admonition with travel at nuclear 6-7 on the acme tho.

I would not acclaim the sharpshooting slasher. You can't get any HOF badges. This has been my aboriginal actualization and agitated I made him currently accept a sharpshooting attempt architect and LOVE that body abundant more. Dunks are beneath but you're still able to douse consistently and you also accept a abundant jumper.

And I accept exactly the two builds which you take and had been balked at aboriginal too with all the sharpshooting slasher (thats why I made a extra player) but today im aback with the aboriginal one and im 8vr.

I take gold posterizer, maximum cutting badges on argent and im in actuality accepting pleasure with it.

I can affiche appealing rich anyone (I take lebrons size/weight/wingspan) and im about 45 percent from 3 with kds release, which 2k18 mt ps4 expect is accomplished for a accessory sharpshooter.

Anyways just sayin this so you'd accede traveling aback to the cheap 2K MT aciculate slasher its a lot of fun (for me at least).
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)