YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pour fournir un soutien respirante
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Power YogaMessage format

misshuana
Posted 2018-05-03 10:31 PM (#243243)
Subject: pour fournir un soutien respirante

Elite Veteran

Looking ready for a night at the Oscars Matt Besler World Cup Jersey , the 48-year-old actress impressed as she hit the red carpet to promote her latest venture, turning heads in a stunning emerald green silk halterneck gown by Issa London, featuring a daring keyhole cutout.

And while the striking star is looking just as good as when she famously appeared as sexy spy Vanessa Kensington in 1997's Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery, she admitted she is a 'little heavier' than when she first donned her leather catsuit.

Discussing her decision to recreate the iconic look for Compare The Market's latest campaign Kellyn Acosta World Cup Jersey , Elizabeth confessed that although she didn't prepare for the shoot, she was delighted to find the sleek one-piece fitted her perfectly.

Speaking at the event, she told MailOnline: 'I forgot how uncomfortable it was!

'I'm not sure there was any preparations. It would have been different if I had put on 50llbs. I am a little bit heavier than when I did Austin powers but the first one I put on fitted like a glove.'

And the modest star even joked that the models she chooses to promote her own swimwear lines are decades younger than her, adding: 'We hire someone half my age to do bikini shots.'

Insisting she had always found the company's meerkat-themed television adverts hilarious Justin Morrow World Cup Jersey , the actress admitted she was persuaded to take part in the campaign by her 11-year-old son, Damian.

Elizabeth added to MailOnline: 'I always thought the adverts were very funny, but I'm not sure I have much of a future as a Bond Girl. I always thought they were fabulous.

'[Damian] was very keen for me to do it, in fact he wanted to come this evening.'

And it could be the actress is not the only thespian in the family for too long Juan Agudelo World Cup Jersey , with her explaining her young son is an aspiring actor himself and loves 'everything' about showbusiness and the movie industry.

She said: 'Everything is exciting for him. He loves showbusiness. When he's on half term he always comes on set with me. He came on set for Gossip Girl for me.

'He's on a drama course himself this week. We have the same interests, if he only liked rugby and cricket it would be more difficult.

'Right now he loves all aspects of movies and I would never discourage him from doing anything. He loves it.'

Elizabeth donned her famous catsuit once again for a sexy spy-themed photo shoot for comparethemeerkat.

Going back to her spy roots, the 48-year-old has proved she’d more than still got it as she recreated various famous scenes from the world of the movies alongside meerkat Maiya.

Showing off her enviable figure, Liz posed alongside her new furry friend in the leather all-in-one Jozy Altidore World Cup Jersey , while her hair falls in curls around her shoulders

Another shot showed her recreating a famous scene from Mission Impossible.

Suspended in the air, she . Cheap Sweden Jerseys Cheap North America Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Montreal Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Boston Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)