YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Environmentally friendly solar installations
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

qizhen0926
Posted 2019-11-14 11:40 PM (#254073)
Subject: Environmentally friendly solar installations

Expert Yogi

I'm not going to say anything that hasn't already been said about environmentally friendly cleaning products. What I do want to say is how effective they work. We all know that they will help us stay away from harmful chemicals which are in the majority of commercial cleaning products. I was very surprised on how effective natural cleaning products are. I'm the type I have to see something to believe it. If I read a thousand people saying something works I typically won't believe them until I try it out myself.
" ball mill dynamic loading , grinding mills in the middle colonies "

Spring cleaning came and went and now I'm getting ready for the summer to begin. I never looked forward to Spring cleaning but it has to be done. I was looking for some products to buy to clean my house but we know how the internet goes, you're looking for one thing to but then you're looking at a dozens things you shouldn't be buying. My point is I came across natural cleaning products you can use on your home like lemons, coffee grounds, baking soda, Borax, and white vinegar.
While these don't seem like effective cleaning products they are. If they didn't work I wouldn't be upset or anything cause they cost really nothing. I read some of the formulas and I was off to the races. Now it seems like I'm buying a ton of lemons and have some sort of lemon addiction problem but my house smells great, kidding. Environmentally friendly cleaning products might just seem "hip' or "cool" to say you use, but THEY WORK!
" mobile rock crusher italy , india flowre mills equipment "
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)