YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Voyage to India
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Hatha YogaMessage format

Adriana
Posted 2002-10-12 10:51 AM (#1096)
Subject: Voyage to India

Are there any Yogi's out there with a burning desire to travel to India and/or Thailand and study Yoga?

My name is Adriana I am a committed Yogini. I am currently completing a 360hr Yoga Teacher Training Program and am seeking to further my studies abroad, practice and hon my skills as a care giver and healer. I want to also study Ayurveda and Thai Yoga Massage - I was in Thailand last year and absolutely knew I wanted to go back, I loved the people in particular not to mention the weather and the spiritually rich background it has to offer. Just recently, I was initiated into the Himalayan Tradition of Yoga by Swami Veda Bharati and eventually I'd like to study with him in Rishikesh.
I am seeking a male (26-38) travelling companion and life-long friend, someone committed to the study of Yoga and higher awareness. I am very kind hearted, attractive and easy to get along with...I'll be happy to tell you more of myself later.

I look forward to your responses
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Adriana
Posted 2002-10-26 9:57 AM (#1106 - in reply to #1096)

Dear Adriana
This is Dr. Sharma and influenced wit your deep interest in Ayurveda and Thai Yoga Massage. I work in the field of Ayurveda for last 11 yrs and also completed my Diploma in Yoga Therapy. Therefore I treat my patients with Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy. I am 35 yrs old and quite friendly with my friends and well wishes.
My email address is as follows:
drsharmagb@shreya.co.in
I am not religious but more spiritual oriented person.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes
GBS

My name is Adriana I am a committed Yogini. I am currently completing a 360hr Yoga Teacher Training Program and am seeking to further my studies abroad, practice and hon my skills as a care giver and healer. I want to also study Ayurveda and Thai Yoga Massage - I was in Thailand last year and absolutely knew I wanted to go back, I loved the people in particular not to mention the weather and the spiritually rich background it has to offer. Just recently, I was initiated into the Himalayan Tradition of Yoga by Swami Veda Bharati and eventually I'd like to study with him in Rishikesh.
I am seeking a male (26-38) travelling companion and life-long friend, someone committed to the study of Yoga and higher awareness. I am very kind hearted, attractive and easy to get along with...I'll be happy to tell you more of myself later.
Deva
Posted 2003-02-21 1:03 PM (#1361 - in reply to #1096)

hi there
just read your email and am actually thinking of a similar trip. i have been to both thailand and india before and loved it (studied thai massage and spent time at an ahram). i'd like to go back around end april 2003. also practise chinese medicine.
regards
deva
Kawaljeet
Posted 2003-03-05 5:34 AM (#1476 - in reply to #1096)

I am 32 yeras indian yogi. i am last 20 yrs in yoga.
I liked u r s views. now i am in hongkong.
tell me more about urself.
may be i will come in india april 2003.
tell me ur next .
thanks,
kawal
Kawaljeet
Posted 2003-03-05 5:35 AM (#1477 - in reply to #1096)

I am 32 yeras indian yogi. i am last 20 yrs in yoga.
I liked u r s views. now i am in hongkong.
tell me more about urself.
may be i will come in india april 2003.
tell me ur next .
thanks,
kawal
kawalyogi@yahoo.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version